Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exclusive

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 am

On the back page of The News Of The World!

Boro go for Jones! Middlesbrough are set to make an move for Jones this week.

Re: Exclusive

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

Can't see him going there

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 am

oh I was reading some boro forums and a source similer to Carl said that boro made a move for DJ, asked him if he wanted to be their manager but he rejected, hopefully this is true :ayatollah:

I honestly can't see DJ leaving a team that is second to a team in the bottom three :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:26 am

A sign of the times that our club has now become more of a draw than Middlesboro. I do not put this just down to our league position, it's also down to us finding out rightful position within football in respect to club size and potential. Long may it continue.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

Wayne S wrote:A sign of the times that our club has now become more of a draw than Middlesboro. I do not put this just down to our league position, it's also down to us finding out rightful position within football in respect to club size and potential. Long may it continue.

Yes we are nearly in our rightful position, its called the Prmeier league.

DJ is going nowhere. He is on good money with us and will not find a better backing anywhere else. Of course there is always a BUT and that being if he does not get us up then he is out.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 am

Sorry Ackers, I dont believe it one moment and they WOULD NOT PAY HIS £760,000 a Year Wages, plus Expenses and Bonuses.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:£760,000 a Year Wages, plus Expenses and Bonuses.

So that rules out Man U, Chelsea, Milan, and Barca too
:lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:Sorry Ackers, I dont believe it one moment and they WOULD NOT PAY HIS £760,000 a Year Wages, plus Expenses and Bonuses.

I can't see it either. Reading the article it says 'Gibson hopes the lure of a bumper contract will be enough to capture Jones'.

Gotta be a really bumper contract to tempted him from those wages and a team who can go joined second tomorrow.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:27 am

Tony Mowbray.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 pm

lol @ leaving this squad. if you left bellamy you dont deserve to stay. *not worried*