Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Rooney all whats bad in Football ?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Is it players like Rooney which is destroying football ? IE holding his club to ransom if you dont pay me what i want then I'm off!! But they put the spin on it "unless the club matches my ambition i will go else where". Now i dont get the reasons people say well if you got offered double your wages where you work would you take it ? Well in the real world most of us struggle by so yes you would but it doesn't hold water when you earn 90.000 a week then you get bonuses on top and then sponsership money taking it closer to 150.000 a week.
Fans will only sit up and take notice when there own clubs start going bust, nearly happened to Liverpool. Football is going to implode soon and who knows who is next even us.
Man U fans was around his gaff chanting one greedy b*stard!! now that greedy b*stard has got his 170.000 a week with them do they still believe he is a greedy b*stard ?
My view is he is greedy unloyal (once a blue always a blue or i want to stay at Man U for the rest of my career) Tosser. players like him will end up destroying our game but they wont care because they will be obscenely rich.
Opinions please

Re: Is Rooney all whats bad in Football ?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Yes, like John Terry last season they ransom their clubs to pay them obsene amounts of money. £200,000 a week for kicking a ball? He has to respect the manager, respect the club and of course his teamates. If something like this happened in 'real life' then he would get a disaplinary/the sack.

Also theres the cheating on his wife over a period of months while she was pregant. Insulting the England fans during the World Cup because they paid a lot of money to see him and his team play shockingly bad. He's scum.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 am

man u. also had the option to say no,and yes this is what is so seriously wrong in football,as teams fight to survive us included,somebody needs to take control and stop this madness :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 pm

agents. /thread