Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB SHOP!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Went to the City club shop 5weeks ago for a home kit for my daughter, got shirt had name on the back but no number 7 so had to go back 2 weeks later for that to be put on! managed to get socks week after i got number on the back. been back today and shorts not arrived till next week they said!!!! Be a new home kit out by the time i manage to get her one!!!!
They all start hiding under the counter when they see me coming now!!!! It's becoming a joke!!!! Rant over for now!!!! :evil:

Re: CLUB SHOP!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 pm

every fucker hides when they see you coming :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:every fucker hides when they see you coming :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's becoming a joke Baz! Over a month and still can't get a full kit for a 6 year old!!! :(

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

sam salim wrote:

It's becoming a joke Baz! Over a month and still can't get a full kit for a 6 year old!!! :(
i always buy the new top cos thats all i wear on hols, but i havnt even been in the shop for months now, they are useless in there, wait till they sell them off at end of year xxl :D

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

i always buy the new top cos thats all i wear on hols, but i havnt even been in the shop for months now, they are useless in there, wait till they sell them off at end of year xxl :D

XXL... You sure?!? :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

I would get one myself to wear in the house!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:38 pm

especialy bar staff they think going to be held up ! :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:39 pm

XXL... You sure?!? :lol: :lol:[/quote]

positive thats just to get over sams head :ayatollah: