Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturday afternoon

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Strange being at home watching the results on Sky. Still at least most results going our way so far. Watford losing to Scunny, Millwall beating Derby.....looking good.

Re: Saturday afternoon

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

YE WE NEED THE JACKS TO LOSE NOW :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Aye, Forest doing us a favour as well. Think we should be routing for Middlesborough against Norwich and Leicester against the Jacks.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Aye, Forest doing us a favour as well. Think we should be routing for Middlesborough against Norwich and Leicester against the Jacks.

Agreed brohan

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Strange being at home watching the results on Sky. Still at least most results going our way so far. Watford losing to Scunny, Millwall beating Derby.....looking good.

bored out of my mind with no game lets hope leicester do us the favour as well. looking 4ward to monday's night trip to yorkshire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Norwich just taken the lead against Boro, not good that one.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 pm

norwich just scored :(

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Yo, Scunny 2 up at Watford, Forest 2 up against Ipswich.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm

leicester 0-0 h/t

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Jacks one up.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

just got a text of a jack saying jack army so i gathered they had scored :evil:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Mixed feelings. Jacks and Norwich win so our lead is down to 3 points. Watford lost so at least our lead is not 2 points as it would have been if they beat the Scunny.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:00 pm

down to us monday night to bring home 3 points and extend the gap to 6 points :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:03 pm

:cry: Can't go monday im afternoons. I would feel a prick tho if i wouldn't let my guys listen to it.....Sky+ and knowing the score is what im gunna get :cry:

;)

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Feels strange, I’m not even in the mood to go out for a few drinks tonight, going to stay in and have a curry instead.