Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any car mechanics Ford?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 am

I've got a Fiesta Zetec S on a 59 plate only 4800 miles on clock had it from new.On thursday the electric window on drivers side packed up,it will go down about 1/2 inch and then stop.Is this a known fault with Fiesta's? And is it likely to be included in the warranty?

Re: Any car mechanics Ford?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 pm

dont know if a known fault,but definetely a warranty issue :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 pm

I would agree :ayatollah: Get it back to your local Ford dealer to put right :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks for that taking it down Evans Halshaw on Tuesday,they say it might be under warranty but they'll have to look at it first?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Pricey wrote:Thanks for that taking it down Evans Halshaw on Tuesday,they say it might be under warranty but they'll have to look at it first?

i cant see where "might" comes into it,if the door or window has been damaged maybe so,but anything else comes under 3 year warranty :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 pm

krab wrote:
Pricey wrote:Thanks for that taking it down Evans Halshaw on Tuesday,they say it might be under warranty but they'll have to look at it first?

i cant see where "might" comes into it,if the door or window has been damaged maybe so,but anything else comes under 3 year warranty :ayatollah:

There might be a can of bow wedged in the window channel jamming it.lol

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 pm

kodak wrote:
krab wrote:

There might be a can of bow wedged in the window channel jamming it.lol

Yeah I spotted that and took it out and tried it but its still jammed :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm

it is definatly under warranty. my missus got a new fiesta and she had 2 new steering racks in the first 6 months they tried to say it wasnt under warranty and when i threated them with trading standards they soon changed their tune