Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF POMPEY WENT UNDER

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 am

And I sincerely hope they survive but if they don't then their players will attract suitors and I think we should look at them too.

Dave Kitson to back up and challenge Jay.

David Nugent as back up to Chopra and Bellamy as I believe that Keogh is not an out and out striker, he is like a no mans land player.

We most definitely need a Johnson/Collins or Loovens type who is tall, quick and can head the ball all day long.

Opinions please :ayatollah:

Re: IF POMPEY WENT UNDER

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 am

can we have the fa cup back then please they did cheat lol :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 am

carlccfc wrote:And I sincerely hope they survive but if they don't then their players will attract suitors and I think we should look at them too.

David Nugent as back up to Chopra and Bellamy as I believe that Keogh is not an out and out striker, he is like a no mans land player.

We most definitely need a Johnson/Collins or Loovens type who is tall, quick and can head the ball all day long.

Herman Hreirrdson (sorry about the spelling) was awesome a couple of years back.

Has he still got it ?

I (pray and) think Pompey will be OK. it will be a really sad day for footy if they go.

Re: Stick: IF POMPEY WENT UNDER

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 am

carlccfc wrote:And I sincerely hope they survive but if they don't then their players will attract suitors and I think we should look at them too.

Carl / Anybody,

What would happen if Pompey did go under (again i hope they don't, and personally i don't think they will)

Would all points earned against them become, void meaning our away win will be scratched out and we would be 3 points worse off than we are today?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 am

Bourne Blue wrote:

Carl / Anybody,

What would happen if Pompey did go under (again i hope they don't, and personally i don't think they will)

Would all points earned against them become, void meaning our away win will be scratched out and we would be 3 points worse off than we are today?

Yes.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 am

Sorry but Nugent is f*cking shit.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 am

Tbh really love to have kitson here think he would be brilliant backup to Jay... But there is no way he would come to us as backup when he would walk into most championship clubs and be there main striker

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:46 am

Dave Kitson and Liam Lawrence will attract offers

Not sure how good their centre halves are?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 am

cant believe no one has mentioned liam lawrence.....

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 am

Who's on loan? Yeah, definite.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Alex wrote:Who's on loan? Yeah, definite.

think we are at our limit for loans.

If we are looking god to go up, maybe a permenant in jan.

Probably not the position we need to fill though.

Kitson in same boat.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm

boyosback wrote:cant believe no one has mentioned liam lawrence.....

If I could pick any of their players it would be Liam Lawrence.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 pm

WHO IS ON LOAN FROM STOKE AND WE HAVE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LONG TERM LOANS ALREADY

Jesus Christ

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Aaron Mokoena. Aint he still at Fratton??

That said, dont want to jump in their grave just yet.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Aaron Mokoena. Aint he still at Fratton??

That said, dont want to jump in their grave just yet.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:53 pm

I think they are going to Survive GREAT NEWS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Alex wrote:WHO IS ON LOAN FROM STOKE AND WE HAVE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LONG TERM LOANS ALREADY

Jesus Christ

jesus christ... who is on an emergency loan after his permanent move failed to go through on time...and who is/was due to sign a permanent deal with pompey in january... he has no future at stoke.... jesus christ...lol :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm

It'll be a sad day if Pompey went under, last I heard, they're safe and will be around for some time :mrgreen: .

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm

yeah ,good luck pompey,,, :ayatollah: