Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just back from brizzle v qpr

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

good game,only about 800 qpr fans there,didnt hear them til they scored!.Sat in the Williams stand £28,what a dump of a stand that is,made Ninian look like a Malibu mansion!!.oh,and brizzle also think Neil Warnock is a wankuurrr too!
Picked up a leaflet at the ground asking people to support the new stadium in Bristol,so thought it would be funny to drop one through my mates letterbox cos he hates Bristol with a passion.Would love to see his face when he picks it up off his doormat!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: just back from brizzle v qpr

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:34 pm

QPR official site said there was only 200 tickets left. Looking at the away support on TV it looked a lot more than 800 Chief

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 pm

just a rough estimate,defo not more than a 1000

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39 pm

redcamp legend wrote:just a rough estimate,defo not more than a 1000

Hey up its going up!! bet i can get you to 1200 within two threads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:42 pm

redcamp legend wrote:good game,only about 800 qpr fans there,didnt hear them til they scored!.Sat in the Williams stand £28,what a dump of a stand that is,made Ninian look like a Malibu mansion!!.oh,and brizzle also think Neil Warnock is a wankuurrr too!
Picked up a leaflet at the ground asking people to support the new stadium in Bristol,so thought it would be funny to drop one through my mates letterbox cos he hates Bristol with a passion.Would love to see his face when he picks it up off his doormat!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why on earth would a Cardiff fan want to PAY to go and watch the Worzels versus the 2nd class West Enders....and then admit to it??!!??!!

Very odd....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: