Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

joke time

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 pm

my husband is so f*cking fat,when he fell down the stairs i thought eastenders was finishing! :lol: :lol:

Re: joke time

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm

A man walks into a bar and asks for 15 whiskey on the rocks. He downs them all one after the other and says to the barman, ' I really shouldn't of done that with what I've got'.

The barman replies, ' Why? What have you got?'

To which the man replies, ' £2.50!'

Made me chuckle anyway :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm

i told my girlfriend ihad a cock like a computer, she asked if it was cos it had loads of ram and a big hard drive ...oh the suprise she got when she found out. it was micro sokt with a virus! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Bought my wife a pair of Liverpool Knickers today!! Two Yanks and they are down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bought my wife a pair of Liverpool Knickers today!! Two Yanks and they are down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your a thief chief. :twisted:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:22 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Bought my wife a pair of Liverpool Knickers today!! Two Yanks and they are down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gather you posted that elsewhere Chief :oops: sorry :( no i fecking aint :D :D :D

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I gather you posted that elsewhere Chief :oops: sorry :( no i fecking aint :D :D :D

:lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm

i walked into a shop and put my willy on the counter, and the woman said you've read the sign wrong it says clock repairs. so i said can you put 2 hands and a face on this!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:38 pm

and to quote tim vine on soccer am

max "you have a joke about any subject?"
Tim "i can try"
hells bells "lettuce"
Tim "i havent got a joke about lettuce"
hells "why havent you got a joke about lettuce?"
tim " just cos! thats just the tip of the iceberg!"