Re: my mates a pompey fan,i owe him after F.A cup

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 pm

gloating that someones club going under is unacceptable if you ask me :cry:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Yeah i agree it could quite easily of happened to us :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

And if they go under City lose 3 points QPR and the Jacks don't cos they have'nt played them :x

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 pm

But we will have a game in hand :D

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 am

murphy wrote:gloating that someones club going under is unacceptable if you ask me :cry:

FFS,as you can see from my other posts its sad,if you read properly he is a FRIEND,i do remember aswell nobody having a dig at us did they. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

krab wrote:so i think il send him a little text,its my turn to gloat :D :D

PORTSMOUTH stand on the verge of extinction after a bitter and farcical day of controversy.

The proud club's 90-year membership of the Football League will end early next week unless their warring factions can make peace.

Pompey fired the first salvo at 6pm last night, issuing a statement warning the club was likely to be closed down.

Administrator Andrew Andronikou emerged within the hour to play down the threat, claiming the only stumbling block to safety was a new £2.5million cash demand from former owner Alexandre Gaydamak.

But Franco-Russian Gaydamak responded hours later by accusing the club of fundamentally changing the terms of his deal to sell the club to Balram Chainrai.

The increasingly fractious relationship leaves Pompey facing a heart-stopping 72 hours - with today's Championship match at Hull looking increasingly likely to be the last in its 112-year history.

Gaydamak is reported to be demanding an up front £2.5m payment in cash to repay the loan he gave the club earlier this year to clear its Barclays Bank overdraft.

Administrator Andronikou, who flew to Paris yesterday for failed last-ditch talks with Gaydamak, said last night: "We are now at a very important stage of Portsmouth's life.

"Having agreed a way forward with the majority of the parties involved in the sale of the club, we have been left with one party - namely Sacha Gaydamak - who needs to make a decision. Without putting too much pressure on the individual, Portsmouth's future really rests with him.

"The statement we have put out about our imminent closure is born through frustration. We were so close to getting a deal done and then at the 11th hour the situation changed.

"Maybe the brinksmanship is on Mr Gaydamak's side but, unless we can take this club forward in the very short term to its next stage under the guidance of another party, then we cannot secure its future.

"I can appreciate that Mr Gaydamak wants to protect his own position but the goalposts have been moved and at some point we have to say enough is enough."

Andronikou's statement came just an hour after the club had issued a press release condemning Gaydamak for his insistence on the payment.

It claimed Gaydamak's demand was threatening to scupper the takeover, which has already been cleared by the administrators, creditors and the Football League.

The statement said: "At the 11th hour the goalposts have been moved by Mr Gaydamak and this has now made the deal impossible to complete.

"Put simply, despite being offered full payment for the secured part of his debt, this morning Mr Gaydamak has demanded a very significant up front cash payment in order to allow the deal to proceed.

"It looks likely the club will now be closed down and liquidated by the administrators as they are unable to support the club's continued trading."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z13AZb0Q11

Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 pm

mallo wrote:
krab wrote:so i think il send him a little text,its my turn to gloat :D :D

PORTSMOUTH stand on the verge of extinction after a bitter and farcical day of controversy.

The proud club's 90-year membership of the Football League will end early next week unless their warring factions can make peace.

Pompey fired the first salvo at 6pm last night, issuing a statement warning the club was likely to be closed down.

Administrator Andrew Andronikou emerged within the hour to play down the threat, claiming the only stumbling block to safety was a new £2.5million cash demand from former owner Alexandre Gaydamak.

But Franco-Russian Gaydamak responded hours later by accusing the club of fundamentally changing the terms of his deal to sell the club to Balram Chainrai.

The increasingly fractious relationship leaves Pompey facing a heart-stopping 72 hours - with today's Championship match at Hull looking increasingly likely to be the last in its 112-year history.

Gaydamak is reported to be demanding an up front £2.5m payment in cash to repay the loan he gave the club earlier this year to clear its Barclays Bank overdraft.

Administrator Andronikou, who flew to Paris yesterday for failed last-ditch talks with Gaydamak, said last night: "We are now at a very important stage of Portsmouth's life.

"Having agreed a way forward with the majority of the parties involved in the sale of the club, we have been left with one party - namely Sacha Gaydamak - who needs to make a decision. Without putting too much pressure on the individual, Portsmouth's future really rests with him.

"The statement we have put out about our imminent closure is born through frustration. We were so close to getting a deal done and then at the 11th hour the situation changed.

"Maybe the brinksmanship is on Mr Gaydamak's side but, unless we can take this club forward in the very short term to its next stage under the guidance of another party, then we cannot secure its future.

"I can appreciate that Mr Gaydamak wants to protect his own position but the goalposts have been moved and at some point we have to say enough is enough."

Andronikou's statement came just an hour after the club had issued a press release condemning Gaydamak for his insistence on the payment.

It claimed Gaydamak's demand was threatening to scupper the takeover, which has already been cleared by the administrators, creditors and the Football League.

The statement said: "At the 11th hour the goalposts have been moved by Mr Gaydamak and this has now made the deal impossible to complete.

"Put simply, despite being offered full payment for the secured part of his debt, this morning Mr Gaydamak has demanded a very significant up front cash payment in order to allow the deal to proceed.

"It looks likely the club will now be closed down and liquidated by the administrators as they are unable to support the club's continued trading."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z13AZb0Q11

:(

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 pm

f**k it. Send the abuse.