Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OPINIONS ON...

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 pm

I reckon someone should stand at the front of the nininan stand with a mega phone starting chants , like some clubs do abroad

just a idea to make the atmosphere better in the new stadium??
:ayatollah:

Re: OPINIONS ON...

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Then have the stewards tell them to sit down...sounds like fun.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 pm

:/ There's bound to be something we can do to get the atmosphere better? its a disgrace at the moment teams come to the stadium and laugh at our support :/ its nothing compared to ninian at the moment and i dont no why considering the fans are so passionate

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:36 pm

hippie1994 wrote::/ There's bound to be something we can do to get the atmosphere better? its a disgrace at the moment teams come to the stadium and laugh at our support :/ its nothing compared to ninian at the moment and i dont no why considering the fans are so passionate

It's the way the fans are seperated... There is no grange end/ bob bank crowd anymore!

If the family stand and the canton stand were swapped then the atmosphere would be much better IMO

Give it time and it will change :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Do you reckon they will change it .. i mean the family stand and the canton?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:22 pm

hippie1994 wrote:Do you reckon they will change it .. i mean the family stand and the canton?

They keep saying they won't, but it would depend on the number of complaints etc if the people sitting there didn't like it and the people in the canton stand wanted to move then maybe they would reconsider

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 pm

we should start a petition lol

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Dai Hunt could do it, would,nt even need a Mega Phone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm

I still got the megaphone from the March :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:I still got dai hunt from the March :lol:
:o :o :o :o u can keep him then :D

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:02 pm

dai hunt..do it lol it will make the atmosphere better & does anyone wanna sign a petition if i start one to get the canton and family stand changed around?? :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:11 pm

hippie1994 wrote:dai hunt..do it lol it will make the atmosphere better & does anyone wanna sign a petition if i start one to get the canton and family stand changed around?? :ayatollah:

I hate to keep sounding negative, but the problem is... 5000 ST holders from the family stand probably wont want to move :?
And I can bet you that Carl is one of them :lol: But do get the megaphone out Carl 8-)

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:I still got the megaphone from the March :lol:

Great Carl that's all we need is some clown shouting "we want Ridsdale out" on that bloody megaphone :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 pm

The Problem is everyone stays under the stand drinking and eating pies! the second half kicks off and the stadium is empty! :evil: