Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF V SWANSEA!!! TICKET SWAP!! GOOD DEAL!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:55 pm

I have to tickets for the ninian stand (Section 111)

But i want tickets in the ninian stand (Section 117 or 118)

Would anyone want to swap my two in section 111 for two in section 117/118

I would also give £20 cash..

SO I WOULD GIVE TWO TICKETS IN SECTION 111 AND £20 CASH FOR....TWO TICKETS IN SECTION 117 or 118

For the swansea match!!!!!!

If anyones interested add me on facebook 'Ryan 'Hippie' Hipkin' OR leave me a message!

Re: CARDIFF V SWANSEA!!! TICKET SWAP!! GOOD DEAL!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Not being funny mate, but I very much doubt anyone would be jumping out of their seats for £20... :roll:
If you want to be in 117/118 so bad then just walk over, not like it's a hard thing to do!

And don't worry about repeating yourself, most users will scroll through the last page or so to catch up :ayatollah:
Last edited by themadhatter on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Umm are you english by any chance? :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm

hippie1994 wrote:Umm are you english by any chance? :lol:

Far from it lol :lol: i removed the 16 y/old bit as i thought it was a bit harsh :oops:

But seriously mate, just walk over, you'll be fine... the atmosphere should be good anyway, wherever you sit :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Ah ok mate :) but wont the stewards tell me to move?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 pm

You should be alright... most people will be up and about anyway so you'll probably just blend in with everyone :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Ok mate :) still though i wish someone would swap lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:22 pm

You'll have a hard time swapping with someone for that fixture :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Hmm:/ but if you think about it there watching the same game im just paying a extra £20 to them to be closer to the away fans (More banter) lol

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:29 pm

well if someone bites at the opportunity for £20 then you're sorted, i just dont think it'll happen mate

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:30 pm

:( do you no anyone that might?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:37 pm

hippie1994 wrote::( do you no anyone that might?

I don't... and judging that it's only me who has responded to this post, it doesn't look like anyone else does either lol

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 pm

my season ticket is in the canton stand, i went over in the ninian stand for millwall, also swansea game last year and know one said anything to me

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 pm

But i have to go in gate 5 , can i just walk any where in the stadium when im actually INSIDE?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 pm

hippie1994 wrote:But i have to go in gate 5 , can i just walk any where in the stadium when im actually INSIDE?

yes mate. im on the opposite side of the ground and i will nestling up to our less fortunate neighbours :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Hahaha! :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 pm

I often sit in that block for the first half. The stewards don't like you standing but you can blend in. I was only asked to see my ticket once and even then I blagged it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I sit in the very end seat next to the visitors/ netting / stewards,,,, half way up,, row v and often people come and squeeze in,,, I dont mind as long as u not a problem and step on my feet,, lol it happens in most of the rows,,, but usually 2nd half,,,, see u then,,,

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks mate do you have facebook?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 pm

just wander over no one will stop you, unless you fanny about while doing it :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm

yes,,, i will add u,,, whats the name :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 pm

With respect, I am a little suspicious of your motives for swapping for this particular game only (probably the last time we'll EVER play them again in a league match!!) and can't see why you can't abuse the Jacks verbally from your normal seat. Afterall, it obviously suits you the rest of the time....

But I agree with the other guy that you're HIGHLY unlikely to get anyone to swap (even for £100) and that end is pretty full at the best of times, so any incursion will probably result in you taking someone's seat and pissing people off....

No offence meant....just an observation.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:With respect, I am a little suspicious of your motives for swapping for this particular game only (probably the last time we'll EVER play them again in a league match!!) and can't see why you can't abuse the Jacks verbally from your normal seat. Afterall, it obviously suits you the rest of the time....

But I agree with the other guy that you're HIGHLY unlikely to get anyone to swap (even for £100) and that end is pretty full at the best of times, so any incursion will probably result in you taking someone's seat and pissing people off....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I noted the fact that he didnt know you could walk around inside the CCS once you were inside which tells me he has never been there before!!!! Does make you wonder why he's so desperate.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:51 pm

I usually sit in 117 and you cant walk to the family stand (obviously because of the away fans) but iv never been down the other end so i wouldnt no! what everyones problem anyway lol im not a terrorist! :|

:ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 pm

hippie1994 wrote:I usually sit in 117 and you cant walk to the family stand (obviously because of the away fans) but iv never been down the other end so i wouldnt no! what everyones problem anyway lol im not a terrorist! :|

theres no real problem mate just dont fancy your chances of a ticket swap, there is a reason why fans purchased their season tickets in 117 and its the same reason why you want to be there for swansea for the banter between fans, but if you do manage to sneak into 117 its not so much the stewards you want to be carefull of, its the fans cause if they catch you in their seat they will kick off.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:With respect, I am a little suspicious of your motives for swapping for this particular game only (probably the last time we'll EVER play them again in a league match!!) and can't see why you can't abuse the Jacks verbally from your normal seat. Afterall, it obviously suits you the rest of the time....

I agree I along with many others paid a lot of of money to choose were we wanted to sit and I wouldn't be to impressed if there was somebody else in my seat or standing in front of it when i arrive at a game especially the jacks

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Yeah i suppose..i'll just stay where i am! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 pm

hippie1994 wrote:I usually sit in 117 and you cant walk to the family stand (obviously because of the away fans) but iv never been down the other end so i wouldnt no! what everyones problem anyway lol im not a terrorist! :|

We don't know that 'cos we don't know YOU....and the question remains "Why are YOU so desperate to sit near the Jacks??"

If you are not (and it certainly appears that you are not) a regular supporter or season ticket holder then you must surely understand our suspicions??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Raaaaz marn im i thought we were all supporting the same team :roll:

Im only 16 and cant afford a season ticket! i get down and support my team as much as i can!

And i want to be by thew away fans for the banter..isn't that why everyone wants to be by the away fans?