Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

unmarrid mothers

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:39 pm

should thay be given free condoms with thair social security money to save the government family allowance money :ayatollah:

Re: unmarrid mothers

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:should thay be given free condoms with thair social security money to save the government family allowance money :ayatollah:

:lol:

Def :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:should thay be given free condoms with thair social security money to save the government family allowance money :ayatollah:

They should be having free Condoms before they get pregnant. :old:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:

Yes never thought about that, but a lot do it for a Free House :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:45 pm

i think they should all have 10 babies each(by different fathers) :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Nah!!! I got a better idea. You should be made The Minister for Sexual Intercourse after all you have lots of experience and you could teach all these young slappas the withdrawal method and that will save even more money. Maybe you should make an instructional video and flog a few down Splott market as a pilot scheme ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:

Yes never thought about that, but a lot do it for a Free House :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bang on annis ha :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i think they should all have 10 babies each(by different fathers) :ayatollah:

they do in porth, all related somehow :D

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 pm

true my east walian cousin :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:true my east walian cousin :ayatollah:

soon to be father in law :) ;)

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 pm

milly44 wrote:

:o :o :o :o you mean you are chasing one of my sons :D

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:o :o :o :o you mean you are chasing one of my sons :D

yes..... fancy a bum :D (i cant put the link up, cos i dont want the words ''BIG GAY FOLLOWING'' on my works laptop :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: busy in work then??? :o

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: busy in work then??? :o

flat out. perving on the catering staff. 2 sugars please :D

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm

They aint interested in birth control only how much more benefits they can get by having another sprog. :cry: am i right in saying they can get them free anyway by going down family planning ?.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 am

stop giving them free houses, ive been without some where to live an had to look after myself why cant they,they wernt forced to have a baby, alot of them its just there own stupidity that they end up pregnant.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:49 am

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:should thay be given free condoms with their social security money to save the government family allowance money :ayatollah:

They all should be sterilized and the fit ones should be made to work in brothels run by local councils :lol: :old:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 am

It makes me laugh when you hear them moaning about how hard it is to bring up a child etc well it's not that difficult to put a johnny on is it :old: unless you've had a few :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am

You know these women who can't get pregnant. They spend a fortune on IVF and other treatments that don't work.

Why not save them a fortune and just send them to live on a council estate for a while.

You'd be like - right then love, we've been at it like rabbits for months now and nothing is happenning. I want a new car so I'm not spending any money on those fancy useless doctors. Get your tracksuit I'm sending you to live on the council estate for a few days. I'll pick you up in a week or so when you've got a nice fat belly and two other kids hanging off your knock off push chair. :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Rose,

I have crossed an ancona cockerel with a rhode island red hen, can you sex link the chicks at a day old ?

Fred

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Pricey wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:should thay be given free condoms with their social security money to save the government family allowance money :ayatollah:

They all should be sterilized and the fit ones should be made to work in brothels run by local councils :lol: :old:

Brilliant idea, but then i'd have no time to write on this forum and too knackered to shout City on ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 pm

The only 'family planning' this lot know is how to milk the system by having the kids in the first place!! But I suppose the condoms will come in handy as balloons to decorate the room at Chrimbo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: