chelsea/Cardiff Fans Crown Court

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 pm

how did the lads get on today in crown court

Re: chelsea

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 pm

adjourned i think, its going to drag on for ages

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Probably given life sentences, multi-million pound fines and 50 lashes for gesturing at Chelsea fans.

Had they been drug addicts that robbed an old lady the sentence would have been a £40 fine payable at 50p per year.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 pm

mallo wrote:how did the lads get on today in crown court

Mallo, 12 today pleaded Guilty out off 22 today.

Sentencing Feb 4th 2011, the Trial for everyone else is April 2011.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:23 pm

my barrister was awesome today got my 2 affrays down to 1 section 4 not so good for most others who majority have 1 violent disorder few pleaded guilty hopeing for full credit few went not guilty trials in april risky if you ask me they went against there barristers advise to much dvd footage

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 pm

A mixture of plea bargaining and adjournment. For those who successfully bargained down their charge or pleaded guilty a sentencing date of Feb 4th. For those who pleaded not guilty a crown court trial lasting three days in April.

The amount of evidence is now frightening, the police spotters have supplied a 45 page dossier of evidence of the day. If you were there you are in it.

Essentially their stance is, if you were there you were guilty. It looks grim.

H

If you want any specific details PM me

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Mallo, 12 today pleaded Guilty out off 22 today.

Sentencing Feb 4th 2011, the Trial for everyone else is April 2011.

good luck to them all especialy the ones who are just there to long in the area and now facing crazy charges just so relieved mine were dropped i wouldn,t like to be any of their shoes best of luck any way !

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm

They don't give murderers and rapist's this bullshit.

bollocks :evil:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:51 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:They don't give murderers and rapist's this bullshit.

bollocks :evil:

They are Treated with Kid gloves.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 pm

before today i was on 2 account, 1 affray and 1 violent disorder. i pleaded not guilty to the affray and got that dropped.
i pleaded guilty to the violent disorder so im just hoping for the best now, cant wait til its all over it doing my head in now.

also found out today that all the lads that had their bail restrictions changed so they can go to home games will have them reversed to stop them going again.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:08 pm

fishy wrote:before today i was on 2 account, 1 affray and 1 violent disorder. i pleaded not guilty to the affray and got that dropped.
i pleaded guilty to the violent disorder so im just hoping for the best now, cant wait til its all over it doing my head in now.

also found out today that all the lads that had their bail restrictions changed so they can go to home games will have them reversed to stop them going again.

Good Luck Fishy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
fishy wrote:before today i was on 2 account, 1 affray and 1 violent disorder. i pleaded not guilty to the affray and got that dropped.

Good Luck Fishy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers mate. think were going to need all the luck we can get :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 pm

fishy wrote:
before today i was on 2 account, 1 affray and 1 violent disorder. i pleaded not guilty to the affray and got that dropped.

are you sure about that......... I thought they were just extended

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 pm

:thumbup:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Yes Best of Luck to All those who pleaded Not Guilty :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes Best of Luck to All those who pleaded Not Guilty :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you have doctored the front heading !

Re: chelsea/Cardiff Fans Crown Court

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

yes,was not a good day in general for those thinking charges would be lowered.morgan was going not guilty until he had the advice from barrister.the prosecution not intrested at all due to the numbers involved in dropping the charges.the cctv of the day is really clear and no getting away from it, for most of the guys involved.judge did say/warn those going not guilty full credits started from today and you know what you did on that day.the jury will be shown all the cctv.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Good luck to ALL the Cardiff fans that was involved, Guilty or not. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:40 pm

my bail conditions stayed the same so football for me untill april lol cps admited it wasnt violent disorder and ofered me afray hoping to get it down to section 4 by the time of the trial good luck to the lads being sentance in feb

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm

where there any chelsea fans in court today what was happening to them and did it kick off :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:where there any chelsea fans in court today what was happening to them and did it kick off :lol:

cardiff fans only ------ chelsea been up and due back dec - jan and march

cardiff back feb and april

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 am

wez 1927 wrote:my bail conditions stayed the same so football for me untill april lol cps admited it wasnt violent disorder and ofered me afray hoping to get it down to section 4 by the time of the trial good luck to the lads being sentance in feb

Good Luck Wez :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And All the Rest of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCRH1RtV_LA