Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HUDSON AGAIN !!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Why oh why are we still playing Hudson , yet again he gives ball away and Coventry score .

Time for Bellamy to rip him apart at half time .

Come January we need a defender !!! :ayatollah:

Re: HUDSON AGAIN !!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

It certainly begs the question, who sanctioned the Hudson transfere last season? Who thought that he would strengthen the team? :shock:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 pm

The quicker we get Riggot fit and get Blake back in the team the better.
Hudson and Gyepes are piss poor for me

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Well if Jones doesnt drop him because we know how stubbon he can be this could cost him his job everyone can see that he
is a disaster.

If we didnt have Jay Chops burke & Whitts with that defence last year we would have been relegated.

Charlton went down as the defence was so bad and their captain was weak thats what all the charlton fans were saying and were shocked when we paid anything for him when they found out we paid almost a million they were laughing their heads off
and to be honest after seeing him I can see why.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

GarethGardner wrote:The quicker we get Riggot fit and get Blake back in the team the better.
Hudson and Gyepes are piss poor for me

Aye its good to know we have the squad players to come in and do better, only thing is Jones is determined to stick by his man! £1million pound signing, not sure whether he feels that he needs to justify his decision to sign him, but surely there comes a point where its not down to form, but he simply isn't good enough!