ristey1927 wrote:hudson is terrible :evil:

Riggot may take his place soon I hope?? :( :(

Re: I WANT GERRARD BACK NOW !

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Why, he is shit overweight drunk.

Hudson has been doing well recently.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:43 pm

I have to agree I thought from last season that Gerrard was better than Hudson and when Gerrard was injured Hudson played well in the first game at leicester then he was bloody terrible in the next game and in the final.

Gerrard is not good enough but is better than hudson, to be honest Gerrard was getting better when he played with Darcy as he was poor with Hudson but Gerrard let himself down when he was dropped I think he let Jones know that was it.

As much as I like Jones he has made some clangers over the years and hudson is a big one

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why, he is shit overweight drunk.
Yeah he has gone off the rails apparantly!! Why ? ask Gerrard

When ??? he plays one good game and then plays shit for five. The guy is awfull not a leader ,He took Charlton down didn't he. Sorry he is CRAP

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Why, he is shit overweight drunk.
Yeah he has gone off the rails apparantly!! Why ? ask Gerrard

When ??? he plays one good game and then plays shit for five. The guy is awfull not a leader ,He took Charlton down didn't he. Sorry he is CRAP

I dont know Gerrard and I dont think any excuse he would give me would be a good one.

If I had to pick between Gerrard and Hudson I would say they are around the same level and both pretty poor but then if im taking everything into account I have no doubt who is the most professional and better person to have off the pitch...

Is he a leader? on the pitch I would say no, off the pitch I have no idea but he has been captain at his last 3 clubs so maybe all the managers were wrong.

Him taking a team down doesnt make him a bad player, his performances do however.