Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Koumas start tonight ????

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm

McPhail doubtfull , now is his time to shine, come on Koumas !!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Will Koumas start tonight ????

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 pm

think Jones will push Whitts in the middle and Bellamy on left?!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:03 pm

no whitts and oli in middle 4-4-2 , with bellers and burke either side

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 pm

I hope he doesn't we need players that want to give 100% and not let the game pass them by.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:think Jones will push Whitts in the middle and Bellamy on left?!

Probably right, maybe he will get half hour if we are doing well ?????

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 pm

ridofrid wrote:I hope he doesn't we need players that want to give 100% and not let the game pass them by.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think he is not trying or doesn't care, I just thin he has lost his confidence a little.

Personally I think he will get it back and become an asset again later on this season, fingers crossed anyway :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Bluebina wrote:
ridofrid wrote:I hope he doesn't we need players that want to give 100% and not let the game pass them by.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think he is not trying or doesn't care, I just thin he has lost his confidence a little.

Personally I think he will get it back and become an asset again later on this season, fingers crossed anyway :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I certainly hope so mate. But Cardiff City have signed him, because they rate him. 20,000+ were all chuffed
to bits at the news. Kids have been buying his shirt. Surely we've GIVEN him that boost of confidence?

Its down to him now, nobody else.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Happy with Witts in the middle, makes it tick! All Koumy needs is a goal, he'll get there. Can Bellamy make it 4 wins 4 games? Cmon lads lets have em tonight!!!! Coventry only 5 points behind us coming off the back of a good away win against Ipswitch! Gonna be game on tonight, hope the boys are up for it! Viva Craig Bellamy, running down the wing here the City sing viva Bellamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm hoping Koumy comes off the bench and scores a brace!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 pm

No he will put blake in instead of mcphail tonight what do you think the side will be post it in here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24457 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: