Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I'm getting sick of the left wing moaners on this forum

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

Midfield general wrote:Moaning about this and that.

There's a certain phase 'Don't ask what your country can do for you but for what you can do for your country'.

Wake up and smell the coffee that Labour has got us in the shit and unfortunately we ALL have to pay for it.

Okay then, what are you doing for your country? ;) :D :D

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:50 am

There's a certain phase 'Don't ask what your country can do for you but for what you can do for your country'.

Wake up and smell the coffee that Labour has got us in the shit and unfortunately we ALL have to pay for it.

Agreed in total Chief :ayatollah: and before anyone asks what do i give our country. I give you ELECTRICITY so yo can all go on your lap tops or computers and allows you to access Annis superb message board. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:53 am

Actually Labour didn't get us into this mess. Greedy bankers got us into the majority of this mess but as they are all Tory voters they will get away with it scot free :shock:

Labour may have put us in a state where weren't robust enough to cruise through it, but they certainly didn't get us into this mess. Was it their fault that the Yanks, French, Germans, etc all went into recession too :?: I don't think so and nor to many financial experts around the globe.

It is debatable that Labour could/should have done more to make our economy strong enough to resist the worst of the recession but they cannot be blamed for the root cause of the problem, that lies squarely with the bankers and nobody else :evil:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 am

Immagration!! the bankers did not give a free pass for every stray from around the world to just walk into this country, Given them homes benifits free health care did they ?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:06 am

Midfield general wrote:........ we ALL have to pay for it .......

Except the banks who got us in the mess. They are back to claiming billions in bonuses and sitting on cash instead of passing applications for business ventures that could move the country forward again.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

so was it not the Labour chancellor of the exchequer who bailed out the Northern Rock and the RBS with millions of tax payers money ? And now that these banks are back on their feet I find it ridiculous and totally wrong that 1 again sponsors the 6 Nations rugby and allows Liverpool FC non payment of a huge debt and the other continues to back Newcastle United FC ............ wtf is going on ????

Ive never voted Labour and never will ................. but Im ashamed to say an ex forces person that I never ever thought the Tories would cut back on the defence so much !

Plus how come a hell of a lot of child support is being sent back to Poland for kids who are still resident there while their parents are over here in gold old Blighty ?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:so was it not the Labour chancellor of the exchequer who bailed out the Northern Rock and the RBS with millions of tax payers money ?

Plus how come a hell of a lot of child support is being sent back to Poland for kids who are still resident there while their parents are over here in gold old Blighty ?

But if the labour chancellor hadn't bailed out Northern Rock and RBS a lot of tax payers would have lost all their savings. It wasn't something any of the parties argued against and, in fact, Vince Cable wanted to go further and do the same for a number of other banks. He's changed his tune now just because he being paid a handsome ministerial salary by Mr Cameron.

Child support is a completely separate issue and one that I tend to agree with you to an extent. However the current proposals are that if a couple both earn £43K each (total income £86K) they can claim, but if one parent earns £44100 and the other nothing (total income £44100) they can't :shock: :lol: Now I'm no financial genius but even I can work out that it ain't fair :roll: :lol: So before making any stupid announcements and cuts they need to get their act together rather than making hurried and rash decisions that will have dire consequences for families.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 pm

WE ARE ALL STRAYS! we make money from immigration normally! i blame the bankers and the world economy!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:40 pm

I love it how people have beleived the drivel coming from this new government. I'm not going to stick up for the last labour government because put simply they were f**king useless.
What I will say though is if the last labour government were responsible for the shit we are in now; are they also responsible for what is going on in Franch as well? Maybe they are also responsible for what's going on in America or the rest of Europe?

Of course the last goevernment wasn't responsible. The one's who are to blame are the fat greedy bankers, simple as that. It's a global mess not just a UK one. Obviously this Tory government are not even going to mention blaming the bankers. Why? Because they are all Tories themselves, as well as the super rich who hide their money in off shore accounts to evade tax. Ask how many Tory MP's have money hidden away to evade paying tax?
Do you think it's fair that a millionaire living in this country pays less tax than someone on minimum wage?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 pm

stop moaning. :D

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Have a read of this link and it will tell you everything you need to know about the Labour party when they are in power!!

http://www.thegatewayonline.com/article/255

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 pm

I don't think Lbour covered themselves in glory with the way things were handled and they certainly made mistakes along the way.

However, I refuse to sit back and accept the Torys blame all this cost cutting on the previous government. There are a large number of economists now worrying that the speed and severity of these cuts will only exacerbate the problems and propel us into a double dip recession.

Let's talk simple logic and take party politics out. The proposals of the current government could mean up to a million public sector jobs being made redundant. Those people will stop paying tax, have reduced spending capacity, require redundancy payments and will then go on to benefits. All an increased drain on those tax payers that remain in a job.

In addition the reduced spending in the public sector will significantly reduce the large "blue chip" contracts available for the private sector, e.g. a mate of mine is an I.T. consultant and will lose his job shortly as his company will lose a civil service contract maintaining databases.

There are currently only 500,000 job vacancies in Britain.

There is uncertainty in the private sector and banks increasingly unwilling to lend money to businesses.

Will somebody please tell me, as a simple man, where the benefit is in reducing the public sector so much (I accept they have to take their share of pain), so quickly ? Because all I can see is increased spending and reduced income for the country which, surely, will only increase the problems :( :?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Do you think it's fair that a millionaire living in this country pays less tax than someone on minimum wage?

Do you really think thats the case..? Because you are living on another planet if you really think that.

Yes I do know it to be true. There are plenty who keep a very minimum ammount of cash in this country, with the rest of their fortune off shore, thus not having to pay any tax. That is just one way of evading tax, there are many other ways. It was nice to see the government introducing a cap on the amount people can hide away in their pension fund mind.

I totally agree with you on the labour mess, like I said f**king useless. But please don't try to sell me this drivel of it all being down to them. If it was just in this country then fair enough, but it isn't, it's a global thing. Do you honestly think the Tories would not have saved the banks?
Personally I wouldn't have helped the banks out. I would have left them go to the wall and watched the country go in to economic melt down. Yes the value of the £ would have dropped badly but then the vast majority of people are in debt anyway. So the value of the debts would have been written off as well as the value of peoples savings.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Berwyn wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Do you think it's fair that a millionaire living in this country pays less tax than someone on minimum wage?

Yes I do know it to be true. There are plenty who keep a very minimum ammount of cash in this country, with the rest of their fortune off shore, thus not having to pay any tax. That is just one way of evading tax, there are many other ways. It was nice to see the government introducing a cap on the amount people can hide away in their pension fund mind.

I totally agree with you on the labour mess, like I said f**king useless. But please don't try to sell me this drivel of it all being down to them. If it was just in this country then fair enough, but it isn't, it's a global thing. Do you honestly think the Tories would not have saved the banks?
Personally I wouldn't have helped the banks out. I would have left them go to the wall and watched the country go in to economic melt down. Yes the value of the £ would have dropped badly but then the vast majority of people are in debt anyway. So the value of the debts would have been written off as well as the value of peoples savings.

So its gone from a millionarie paying less than people on minimum wage to plenty who keep a very minimum amount of cash in this country. Ok then should us the evidence on this and before you mention people like Phillip Green then what you should realise is that his company M+S employ thousands of employees and have to pay towards their PAYE which gives the country millions in tax revenue plus their clients and so the chain goes on and on. So show us the eveidence to your claim

What are you on about show you the evidence? Are you TLG in disguise. :lol: Tell you what I'll just nip down the road to this millionaire guy I know and ask him for details of where he keeps his money and how much tax he paid last year. At the end of the day we all know it goes on. Are you suggesting it doesn't?
Asking for evidence is just little bit pathetic really don't you think. It's like saying no one on benefits works on the fiddle. We all know it goes on but none of them are going to admit it are they. Instead the goevernment put ads on the tele and on the radio about catching them. Where's the adverts about we're closing in on tax evasion? Surely they'd get more jam doing that than the 20 quid someone got for a day on the fiddle.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm

oi i try to do my bit for my country but get lablled a racist :lol:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:31 pm

...and everything was perfect prior to Labour regaining power when they did.......We all know Labour made one hell of a mess, but so did the Tories prior to that, hence why they were voted out again......any government will be the same and we'll sway from one to the other until we die.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:52 pm

I know one thing Wales is well and truly screwed and i dont just mean the football team :(

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:TLG!!! Please tell me that you are joking :lol:

The reason I asked you that is because you seem to have been sucked in by the left wing media on this issue. They think because the majority of people who don't really understand the tax system in this country as they are PAYE so they can throw out these nonsense with a hope that people who dont understand it will support them.

Having been self employed for over 8 years I can assure you that this country would be far better off if everyone was self employed as it will help everyone understand the tax system better and not listen to propaganda like this all the time.

Yes you are right there, but no I haven't been sucked in by and media left or right. I do think there's middle ground on this issue though. It's not all the fault of one side, the other side must take responsibility as well. At the moment both sides are blaming each other rather than get on with sorting things out.

One thing is so very true about all politicians left and right. They all f**k things up and then blame the people rather than themselves. :lol:

It's always our fault and we are the ones who have to pay. Here's an example for you. It's our fault we smoke too much, drink too much and eat too much. Basically they slag us off because we are a burden on the NHS because of our shit lifestyles.
In the next breath they're slagging us off for living too long! The next time a politician whinges about the burden on the pension system I'm going to tell him "oh butt I'm trying my best to drink and eat myself to death but you f**kers won't let me" :lol:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:08 pm

It was actually Thatcher.

Do some research and it is blatatntly obvious.

Reading the latest tory spin will get US nowhere mate.

Viva la revoultion and the peoples republic of leckwith

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Bollocks to politics nothing but crap no matter whom is "Leading the country!)

We will never be the benefitted by these fucks.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Bollocks to politics nothing but crap no matter whom is "Leading the country!)

well said NS all politicions are useless

chuck the scroungers out back to where they come from,

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Bollocks to politics nothing but crap no matter whom is "Leading the country!)

well said NS all politicions are useless

chuck the scroungers out back to where they come from,

Best paid scroungers in the world..!!!!!!!! f*cking pathetic!!