Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Match Fixing Allegations in N O T W yesterday

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 am

Do you think City are involved in these allogations. Some of the results over the last 2 seasons and risdale in charge? :o

I hope not. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Match Fixing Allegations in N O T W yesterday

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 am

It might explain Preston and Ispwich in 2009 or some of our defending in the playoff final!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 am

It might explain Preston and Ispwich in 2009 or some of our defending in the playoff final!

If this was the case, I don't think I could ever go and spend money at a live game again.

I would feel cheated and would turn my back on the game.

Sorry and all that, but how could anybody believe that a game they were at was not a sham?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 am

I have been wondering the same when we blew our play off chances a couple of seasons ago :oops: :oops: Yeah i can see someones point about the Riddler but he would have to have a lot of players involved.
But it would be just CCFC that we are basking in promotion then to find out we could be involved in something like this. I hope and pray we are not it would kill me, and if any players from any club any team that was involved then they should be fed to the clubs fans and dealt with accordingly.
Most importantly no club should ever be prosecuted but the persons involved should have a lifetime ban on all sports, thrown in prison then they should be annaly raped by the biggest ugliest monster they could find. The clubs belong to the supporters and they should not be punished in any way because of crooks infiltrating there clubs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: