Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FRENCH CITIZENS...................Credit to them

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Far more bottle than our shabby-shit country!!.Our people all bow down to new laws with a Whimper.Makes me ashamed to say I am British.....Us lot would most probably lay down and allow politicians to shit on our faces...........I am sick to the teeth of it,and if possible when I retire I am going to feck off right out of this shabby country!!....rant over!! :angryfire:

Re: FRENCH CITIZENS...................Credit to them

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

Who'd a thought we'd be praising those surrender monkeys?

But it's true I guess, fair dos to em.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 am

I would never have thought it mate...........but the reality is,Britian has lost its Mojo.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:04 am

Wolf wrote:Far more bottle than our shabby-shit country!!.Our people all bow down to new laws with a Whimper.Makes me ashamed to say I am British.....Us lot would most probably lay down and allow politicians to shit on our faces...........I am sick to the teeth of it,and if possible when I retire I am going to feck off right out of this shabby country!!....rant over!! :angryfire:

Agreed. There was a post on here recently that asked "what nationality would you like to be if not British?" and I said French for that exact reason....they don't take any shit from anyone!! :lol:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am

We used to stand up for what's right, but then maggie thatcher came in with all new laws and has made it a hell of a lot harder to strike. And when we do what happens we moan! Tubes ain't working they're out on strike. "bloody tube workers should be lucky they gotta a job". What I think is wrong with this country is we've all turned soft, we're happy to moan like f**k about something but when asked has anyone got any questions most say nothing waiting for the next man to voice his opinions it's been like it in every place I've ever worked, you stand up and say something you ain't happy about the management see you as trouble cos no one else says f**k all. I used to raise issues that didn't really affect me in work but when the people who it does affect don't stand up as well you end up looking like an even bigger trouble maker. That's why I now only say something if it affects me.

But you're right we should stand up for ourselves more!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 am

How come in my post above f**k has ** in it? I never put that in there, never noticed that happen before. f**k it I ain't happy about that we should all stop posting messages until it's back to normal!

Everybody out!!!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am

Well said g.b. is fuc@ed only stay here to watch the city.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
Wolf wrote:Far more bottle than our shabby-shit country!!.Our people all bow down to new laws with a Whimper.Makes me ashamed to say I am British.....Us lot would most probably lay down and allow politicians to shit on our faces...........I am sick to the teeth of it,and if possible when I retire I am going to feck off right out of this shabby country!!....rant over!! :angryfire:

Agreed. There was a post on here recently that asked "what nationality would you like to be if not British?" and I said French for that exact reason....they don't take any shit from anyone!! :lol:

Except the Germans. Rolled right over and let them walk all over them.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:41 pm

So when French farmers were protesting vigorously about losing massive EU payments, mostly for set aside, as in, errm, money for not doing anything with land, were you also praising them for sticking it to the man?

Were those noble Frenchies protesting in the streets over the illegal subsidies their government were paying for years?

No?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Hang on, half the people on this message board have a pink fit if the workers use the only tool left in their negotiating tool box against a greedy employer.

Go back and look at the reaction to the BA Strike, Civil Service worker strikes, Local Government worker strikes and Tube strikes.

I think what is admired by some on this board is not the fact that people are on strike, it's the fact that people are fighting, rioting and have a go at the old bill, which is a completely different thing. :o

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Fair play to French, they are well known for demonstrating when the government takes the piss.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm

cheppy wrote:Hang on, half the people on this message board have a pink fit if the workers use the only tool left in their negotiating tool box against a greedy employer.

Go back and look at the reaction to the BA Strike, Civil Service worker strikes, Local Government worker strikes and Tube strikes.

I think what is admired by some on this board is not the fact that people are on strike, it's the fact that people are fighting, rioting and have a go at the old bill, which is a completely different thing. :o

it's the fact that people are fighting, rioting and have a go at the old bill Not us mate i assure you. :shock:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:19 pm

im taking my ass out of this country after i graduate. ill be back on saturdays though