Re: Who actually wants..

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

A draw would be nice.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

draw yeah otherwise its win win still :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:41 pm

rather slice my own foreskin off with a rusty bread knife, while dipping my balls in acid, than see the jacks win any game!
so thats a NO from me, and for that reason - IM OUT! :D

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm

We will be the ones better off though, and if we loose then the gap goes to 5 points. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

tomCCFC wrote:We will be the ones better off though, and if we loose then the gap goes to 5 points. :ayatollah:

QPR will have a bad patch, dont want the jacks to get closer to us. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:52 pm

i supose i could settle for a draw :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 pm

I would settle for a draw with 4 players from each side getting sent off and Sinclair breaking his neck and leg so he doesn't play again this season. The Jack fans invade the pitch and end up playing behind closed gates for three matches. Neil Warnock gets so over excited he has a heart attack and has to have quadruple bypass and misses the rest of the season.

Does that answer your question ? :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I would settle for a draw with 4 players from each side getting sent off and Sinclair breaking his neck and leg so he doesn't play again this season. The Jack fans invade the pitch and end up playing behind closed gates for three matches. Neil Warnock gets so over excited he has a heart attack and has to have quadruple bypass and misses the rest of the season.

Does that answer your question ? :lol: :lol:

a boring 0-0 then nukes :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Yeah i should of put 0-0 then Chief would of been a lot quicker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 am

tomCCFC wrote:The jacks to beat QPR tommorow??

I doo :ayatollah:

I supose a draw would suit us in many ways....and QPR are starting to show signs of slipping a little

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: