Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

paypal

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Ive set up my pay pal account and its told me that i have to wait untill they send 2 small deposits into my account in order to verify everything. Well it said this would take 2-3 days, its now been 4 and still no sign o the deposits
any one had this trouble before ? what should i do ?
thanks to any one who can help

Re: paypal

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

samdm94 wrote:Ive set up my pay pal account and its told me that i have to wait untill they send 2 small deposits into my account in order to verify everything. Well it said this would take 2-3 days, its now been 4 and still no sign o the deposits

Sounds about normal to me mate, 2-3 working days normally.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 pm

It took 5 working days for me :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

samdm94 wrote:Ive set up my pay pal account and its told me that i have to wait untill they send 2 small deposits into my account in order to verify everything. Well it said this would take 2-3 days, its now been 4 and still no sign o the deposits

Unfortunately, this is not uncommon. Best be patient, as PayPal can be a great asset when buying on-line. I had a large sum of money embessled some years ago and they (PayPal) sorted it out and refunded pretty quickly....

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:11 pm

its normal mate, mine took 5 days , it is a pain though :twisted:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 pm

thanks . well it says deposits sent 14th october, its now 19th and still no deposits :( will they deffinatly come ?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:19 pm

my took a week.