Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The bounce

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Do you reckon we could get this going again! Used to think it was very effective in the grange end at ninian!!! Especially bounce the :ayatollah: !!!! Should get the atmos going at the Norwich game!! Also get some good practice for the jacks! Just imagine the sit down brigade would have a fit!!! :D

Re: The bounce

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Do you reckon we could get this going again! Used to think it was very effective in the grange end at ninian!!! Especially bounce the :ayatollah: !!!! Should get the atmos going at the Norwich game!! Also get some good practice for the jacks! Just imagine the sit down brigade would have a fit!!! :D

We Def need something :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

i will be bouncing the :ayatollah: in the canton, we need a song to go with it though

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:i will be bouncing the :ayatollah: in the canton, we need a song to go with it though

Sit down if you hate Swansea :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 am

The bounce at Ninian was taken on by some teenage chavs in the latter years because they'd heard us take the piss out of Bristol by doing it when we were beating them at Trashton (at the time they had that Johnson says, bounce around the ground chant).

So "Cardiff, do the bounce" is a no-go in my book.

However, "Bouncy Ayatollah, bouncy Ayatollah, la la la la, la la la la!!!" is fine and will work, though never as well as if we were on terraces.

Bring back standing and THEN - and only then - will our atmosphere problems be truly resolved.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Embarrassing ! what about the old city Songs ! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Too ""Boing Boing"" baggies for my liking. :( :( :(