Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boro Sack Strachan

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Bad news for the rest of the Championship

Re: Boro Sack Strachan

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Bad news for the rest of the Championship

not suprising after the way there fans turned on him after leeds.
looking at him, he seems well passed it.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:21 pm

half of the players are from shit place league (spl) so good luck to who ever takes over haha

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 pm

I agree with the sacking, He was backed by the Board with money etc and was failing Badly.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm

I would still like to see Gary Oneil at Cardiff, I felt sorry for him a few times as he is a good player but wasted at Boro at the moment

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Maybe their fans will stop dressing as red seats now

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:11 pm

I honestly dont think that it will change anything, he's messed the team up too much :D

what do you think will happen to all the scottish players he's brought in?

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:37 pm

jbirdrules wrote:I honestly dont think that it will change anything, he's messed the team up too much :D

Rumour is Tony Mowbray will take the job.

The Jocks Strachan brought in, a fair few Mowbray got rid of from Celtic. Boro could be in turmoil most of the season...

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Horrible little b*stard,good enough for him shit manager :D :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm

nerd wrote:
jbirdrules wrote:I honestly dont think that it will change anything, he's messed the team up too much :D

Rumour is Tony Mowbray will take the job.

The Jocks Strachan brought in, a fair few Mowbray got rid of from Celtic. Boro could be in turmoil most of the season...

Unbelievably, Strachan actually said he wanted ex Celtic players cos they had a 'winning' mentality??

He said that when Celtic did lose a game, the following week the players would be like men possessed
and would refuse to lose two games running.

Triffic Gordon.. So they lose to Rangers one week and go out and thrash JockOkilt Rovers the following
week. What a tw*t.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I like Strachan but everyone could see this coming.

Some of his signings were awful and why the bookies made them favourites is beyond me, although to be fair many of the players did well for him at Celtic. I thought they would give him to December to turn it round, giving a new man a chance to come in before the next window opens.

Mowbray is the favourite, but if he follows Strachans lead like he did at Celtic Park then he'll just continue what Strachan started and take Boro down.