Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

rumour has it Bellamy has signed...

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 pm

becuase I haven't seen him play yet!

I was away in France for the Doncaster home match. Since then he has missed every home game and also Wales at CCS.

He'll probably be "rested" for the Norwich game too.

Re: rumour has it Bellamy has signed...

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 pm

yeh im annoyed i havnt seen him play alot.. i got to every home game, but iv only been away once this season though, i need my bellamy fix yaddamean

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Dont forget we are also rumoured to be paying him 35 k a week, whats the point if he,s not playing, he might as well go back to Man City, sorry to feel this way but i,m getting a bit pissed off with bellamy no shows ! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Go to Coventry tomorrow then! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 pm

blue nile wrote:Dont forget we are also rumoured to be paying him 35 k a week, whats the point if he,s not playing, he might as well go back to Man City, sorry to feel this way but i,m getting a bit pissed off with bellamy no shows ! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

The guy has chronic knee problems which have to be managed.

We're getting the maximum games we physically can out of him, meaning he should be available for the latter stages of the season.

throwing him into every game now is utterly pointless; he'll be needed more in the business end of the season.

Why risk him against the bottom side in the division?

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 pm

The bottom side we went 2-0 down too we wont get 3 goals if we are 2 down at Coventry with bellamy.

There was so much hype with Bellamy that I must admit I am disapointed too but as long as he does his work
when he plays I will be happy.

I wish I could afford to go to Coventry I would be there but I am trying to cut my costs and the away trips have taken a dip
since losing my job last year I am working now but not on the same money so have to cut a bit to keep the missus happy
otherwise I will be divorced and wont be able to afford anything :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 pm

valleyrambill wrote:The bottom side we went 2-0 down too we wont get 3 goals if we are 2 down at Coventry with bellamy.

I doubt Bellamy would necessarily improve our defending from set pieces. Other than that, without Bellamy, only David James stopped it being 7-2.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Go to Coventry tomorrow then! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Some might say Bellamy has been used to sell more tickets, shirts and season tickets. It's then a travesty that he does not play home games. If he played against Bristol he could have had a 10 day rest before Leeds.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 am

Lads, I'd rather have Bellamy for 10 games a season than none at all, even for the wages he's on. Some players are worth it. He is one. There are more players at this club than just Bellamy. The Bristol City game was the most enjoyable match in ages and he didn't play.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 am

if bellers can only play 1 game a week then the chances are that he will be picked for the away games more than the home games.

weve got a decent recored at home and seem to win without him except for the palace match.

having him away from home is a massive boost and a clever tactic by DJ although he will have to make an appearance at home soon i would have thought just to keep the thousands of fans happy.