Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The I'll be there song

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 am

Just thinking out loud here......but there are an awful lot of football fans out there that collect memorabilia of every type from many different clubs.

It may be worth posting a link to the song on other teams message boards to give those people who would be genuinely interested a chance to decide if they wanted to buy it.

Re: The I'll be there song

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:26 pm

I didn't know it was the oldest football chant ever (still being sung). The article in the evening post in London yesterday was great. The more the song is put out there the more sales will be generated.....especially as the FA Cup is so iconic, people will buy FA Cup related merchandise (for whatever reason) no matter what club they support.

I am going to try tonight to post the link on a few other clubs message boards. I would urge others with a spare 15 mins to do the same.

Fred would be pleased !

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Pontypridd rugby fans used to sing it a long time before CCFC fans did :old:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Vintage - post it on their website then mate !!!!!!! sentimental reasons for them to buy !!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Nickerino wrote:Vintage - post it on their website then mate !!!!!!! sentimental reasons for them to buy !!

Im trying to , their facebook page dont allow posts tho !