Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUPPORTERS UPDATE - COVENTRY + LEEDS

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 am

City have sold their allocation of 1000 tickets and have requested that Coventry allow a pay on the day, keep an eye for an announcement.

As of this morning we have sold 812 for Leeds

JUST ARRIVED 200 EXTRA TICKETS FOR COVENTRY AWAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SUPPORTERS UPDATE - COVENTRY + LEEDS

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Oh bollox, just had a meeting for tomorrow cancelled meaning I could go to Coventry and me and my mate were on our way to the ticket office :evil:

What's the likelihood of more tickets becoming available ?

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Oh bollox, just had a meeting for tomorrow cancelled meaning I could go to Coventry and me and my mate were on our way to the ticket office :evil:

What's the likelihood of more tickets becoming available ?

They get gates of 13k so no problem getting more tickets. I'm sure Carl will update when he knows what fans can do

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Might be worth phoning the ticket office! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Just been down tic office and payed for mine there are more tickets coming down tomorrow.Told me go toMORROW AFTER 12 TO PICK UP TICKET,SO IF YOU WANT TO GO THERE WILL BE TICKETS DONT WORRY. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Cheers for the info :ayatollah: I'll get down there tomorrow.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Should be a good atmosphere in both games thanks for the info :ayatollah: How many tickets have we been allocated for leeds? :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:City have sold their allocation of 1000 tickets and have requested that Coventry allow a pay on the day, keep an eye for an announcement.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:City have sold their allocation of 1000 tickets and have requested that Coventry allow a pay on the day, keep an eye for an announcement.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: