Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big Dilemma - Advice Needed!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:38 am

I ordered the new black away shirt a couple of weeks ago and also paid for Npower Football League Badges, to be attached to my shirt!

I picked up my shirt in it's bag on Saturday after the Bristol game, without actually checking it (foolish I know)! :shock:

I have now opened the bag, checked the shirt, which I wanted to wear to the Coventry match tomorrow and discovered that the club shop had run out of the Npower Football League Badges, offering me some other items from the club shop to reimburse me! :evil:

I have checked our official online club shop and there are no badges available and no information there either, to indicate whether they will ever get them back into stock! :evil:

There lies my quandary, as I have checked the Swansea City website, which seems to have plenty of these badges in stock, at a cost of £6! :oops:

Now Swansea isn't too far down the road from my home in Pembrokeshire, but the problem that I have, is whether to take my Cardiff Shirt to their club shop and ask them to attach it to my shirt for me, or just buy the badges and take them to our club shop and ask our staff to attach them for me! :? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Big Dilemma - Advice Needed!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 am

Overthemoon wrote:I ordered the new black away shirt a couple of weeks ago and also paid for Npower Football League Badges, to be attached to my shirt!

I picked up my shirt in it's bag on Saturday after the Bristol game, without actually checking it (foolish I know)! :shock:

I have now opened the bag, checked the shirt, which I wanted to wear to the Coventry match tomorrow and discovered that the club shop had run out of the Npower Football League Badges, offering me some other items from the club shop to reimburse me! :evil:

I have checked our official online club shop and there are no badges available and no information there either, to indicate whether they will ever get them back into stock! :evil:

There lies my quandary, as I have checked the Swansea City website, which seems to have plenty of these badges in stock, at a cost of £6! :oops:

Now Swansea isn't too far down the road from my home in Pembrokeshire, but the problem that I have, is whether to take my Cardiff Shirt to their club shop and ask them to attach it to my shirt for me, or just buy the badges and take them to our club shop and ask our staff to attach them for me! :? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

It has to done at the Jack ground, take a video of it too! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:49 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:I ordered the new black away shirt a couple of weeks ago and also paid for Npower Football League Badges, to be attached to my shirt!

It has to done at the Jack ground, take a video of it too! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

The other problem which I have, is that I had keyhole surgery on my knee last Thursday and I won't be able to run from the shop very quickly! :) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Just before the FA Cup final in 2008 I was in the Jacks shop buying some Osprey gear, my mobile phone went off and the ring tone rang out across the shop which was empty on a wednesday afternoon. James Fox's song!!!!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Just before the FA Cup final in 2008 I was in the Jacks shop buying some Osprey gear, my mobile phone went off and the ring tone rang out across the shop which was empty on a wednesday afternoon. James Fox's song!!!!

Bearing in mind my recent operation then, do you think it's safe for me to take my Cardiff City shirt into the Liberty shop and to ask them to put their Npower badges on it? :) :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Anybody else got any good advice for me then? :) :ayatollah: