Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First post

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 am

Hello all! Have been reading this board for a bit now. Thought I should join! I only get to see about 25% of the games sadly as I work on Saturdays career change needed I think! Thanks to this site and this board I can keep up to date with all things city! This board is a great read and long may it continue!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: First post

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Hello all! Have been reading this board for a bit now. Thought I should join! I only get to see about 25% of the games sadly as I work on Saturdays career change needed I think! Thanks to this site and this board I can keep up to date with all things city! This board is a great read and long may it continue!!!! :ayatollah:

Welcome aboard, Thankyou for the Excellent Feedback :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 am

good name :D

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 am

Will the real Baz please stand up.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:06 am

Thanks all for making me feel welcolme! I'm sure bluebirdbaz is the original! Gwynram I thought your book was an excellent read. Used to travel away with the rams a few times! They were always the best trips :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 am

welsome mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 pm

milly44 wrote:welsome mate. :ayatollah:
milly stop brown nosing 8-) :D

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:welsome mate. :ayatollah:
milly stop brown nosing 8-) :D

working hard again i see :roll:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Hello all! Have been reading this board for a bit now. Thought I should join! I only get to see about 25% of the games sadly as I work on Saturdays career change needed I think! Thanks to this site and this board I can keep up to date with all things city! This board is a great read and long may it continue!!!! :ayatollah:

Croeso ffrind !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Hope you will enjoy the topics on the forum because i know i have, this forum is way better than ccmb so welcome aboard fellow bluebird :ayatollah: