Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Sunday 17th October 2010 Update

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:12 pm

going to tenerife tomorrow so for those that out there see you for the Leeds game - will update on here where to meet the day before

:ayatollah:

Re: My Sunday 17th October 2010 Update

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Dobbin wrote:going to tenerife tomorrow so for those that out there see you for the Leeds game - will update on here where to meet the day before

Have a good time! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:30 pm

\will do

Got two weeks of my lad telling me about his day being a mascot when i was with him the whole day :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Dobbin wrote:going to tenerife tomorrow so for those that out there see you for the Leeds game - will update on here where to meet the day before

Dobbin, Have a Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Dobbin, Have a Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 pm

good to bump into you yesterday dobbin . your lad seemed to be enjoying himself on the pitch . he's got a better first touch than his old man :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:good to bump into you yesterday dobbin . your lad seemed to be enjoying himself on the pitch . he's got a better first touch than his old man :lol: :ayatollah:

yes you where the last person I expected to see lol - yes he doing good but has decided to have a break from football - got a feeling i pushed him too hard - see what happens after Christmas

looking forward to getting back on the picth with you :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Dobbin, the neath bluebirds flag is flying over Los Christianos and the weather is beautiful, dont bring many clothes! Met a few dirty leeds out here and have told them to stay away from our pubs next Monday!!! Only joking a few might be joining us to, in their words, "see what you are really like" yes they think we are mad, passionate, crackers and intimidating, their words not mine, but told them yes all is true. Will organise a pub closer to next Monday but if Ely Trendy does not come up with a beauty before next week I have set up the Zi Zee bar in Los christianos, a couple from Swansea who are not football fans but mates of mine, whom will make us quite welcome, dirty leeds also if they want!!! Going to Siam water Park tomorrow and if you and the family are thinking of going there whilst you are here, let me know and I have some half price tickets!!! Neath touts on tour!!!

Look forward to meeting up this week, Ely trendy + about 20 of his mates are clubbing hard, 4 boys from Mountain ash and Ponty and a few West wal;es bluebirds are already here and ready to rock.

I'll be there will be introduced to the tenerife folk next week.

Bluebirds in tenerife :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Dobbin, the neath bluebirds flag is flying over Los Christianos and the weather is beautiful, dont bring many clothes! Met a few dirty leeds out here and have told them to stay away from our pubs next Monday!!! Only joking a few might be joining us to, in their words, "see what you are really like" yes they think we are mad, passionate, crackers and intimidating, their words not mine, but told them yes all is true. Will organise a pub closer to next Monday but if Ely Trendy does not come up with a beauty before next week I have set up the Zi Zee bar in Los christianos, a couple from Swansea who are not football fans but mates of mine, whom will make us quite welcome, dirty leeds also if they want!!! Going to Siam water Park tomorrow and if you and the family are thinking of going there whilst you are here, let me know and I have some half price tickets!!! Neath touts on tour!!!

Look forward to meeting up this week, Ely trendy + about 20 of his mates are clubbing hard, 4 boys from Mountain ash and Ponty and a few West wal;es bluebirds are already here and ready to rock.

I'll be there will be introduced to the tenerife folk next week.

Bluebirds in tenerife :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Cheers neath bluebird

flying out late tomorrow and staying in Laguna Park 1 (the one by the old water park if still open) and coming back on the sunday 31st October

Excellent news about the weather looked at a couple of weather forecasts and some said rain WTF!!

yes out with my lad and my sister and her three girls (fair play to her and the eldest niece left wycombe yesterday at six thirty to come and watch my lad be mascot - she has done a few home games and a few aways as well - more likely to be me and my lad and she might join later with her tribe0 - she loves it mind !!

yes please went to Sian last year that wave machine is top mind as some of the rides are as well - if you could sort that would be amazing

Will drop you a message on here when out - how long you out for ?

Bluebirds on tour Tenerife style :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: