Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Tucker

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Not sure if it's online, but from today's Wales on Sunday, his frivalous article goes on about hooliganism, based around Italy - Serbia.

Includes the following beauty,...

"A poor woman suffered such abuse from Cardiff City fans recently she was forced to stand in front of a train, although with the way public transport services are being cut soon she'll be forced to drive it, too".

Re: Steve Tucker

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Article at :-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/spo ... -27486793/

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm

lol, hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm

nerd wrote:Not sure if it's online, but from today's Wales on Sunday, his frivalous article goes on about hooliganism, based around Italy - Serbia.

"A poor woman suffered such abuse from Cardiff City fans recently she was forced to stand in front of a train, although with the way public transport services are being cut soon she'll be forced to drive it, too".

My 9-year old daughter knows more about football than he does.

I saw his boss a few weeks ago after the Wales game in a pub and told him that. But apparently most of the staff in the Sports Dept are egg-chasers, hence Tucker getting the footy job as one who actually knows the shape of the ball.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:56 pm

I was at a jurno meeting friday and the way things are going journo's will be the thing of the past with all these i pads and i phones, media wales say they are making most of thier money via the internet , all jurnos and tv companies shitting themselfs with cuts etc lol

not all rosey down there let me tell you!!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 pm

nerd wrote:Not sure if it's online, but from today's Wales on Sunday, his frivalous article goes on about hooliganism, based around Italy - Serbia.

I have just left a comment on the article;

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/spo ... -27486793/

Perhaps one or two others should do the same thing, remember not to go too far or they will block the comment. It will be interesting to see if they block my comment.

Just my bit to support the guys falsely accused. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Shit hope not Ben, I want to be a Sports Journalist :shock: Better go throw my iPhone out the window
Last edited by Nathan Walker on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 pm

what a prick

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Shit hope not Ben, I want to be a Sports Journalism :shock: Better go throw my iPhone out the window

they were all making thier stamp on the industry but they all know things are changing! like years ago you'd send out a reporter, with camera man, technician etc now reporters are just taking thier camera and uploading it to the internet, loads of other things too but i was bored after 5 mins of listening to all the crap, but the i pad is like a computerrised newspaper, everything you need on son them, why buy a paper? even magazines are using the internet of getting across to the public etc so less mags will be sold if they can do it via the i pad etc im not into all that crap but the jurno's dont seem too happy

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Ben wrote:
Nathan Walker wrote:Shit hope not Ben, I want to be a Sports Journalism :shock: Better go throw my iPhone out the window

they were all making thier stamp on the industry but they all know things are changing! like years ago you'd send out a reporter, with camera man, technician etc now reporters are just taking thier camera and uploading it to the internet, loads of other things too but i was bored after 5 mins of listening to all the crap, but the i pad is like a computerrised newspaper, everything you need on son them, why buy a paper? even magazines are using the internet of getting across to the public etc so less mags will be sold if they can do it via the i pad etc im not into all that crap but the jurno's dont seem too happy

Save the trees!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Ben wrote:

Save the trees!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Save the Journalists! :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm

they were all making thier stamp on the industry but they all know things are changing! like years ago you'd send out a reporter, with camera man, technician etc now reporters are just taking thier camera and uploading it to the internet, loads of other things too but i was bored after 5 mins of listening to all the crap, but the i pad is like a computerrised newspaper, everything you need on son them, why buy a paper? even magazines are using the internet of getting across to the public etc so less mags will be sold if they can do it via the i pad etc im not into all that crap but the jurno's dont seem too happy[/quote]

Save the trees!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Save the Journalists! :lol:[/quote]

You'll never get in the CCS again Nath!!! :o :o :o :D :D :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:31 pm

they had the head of sky, head of s4c , bbc etc

think the s4c's budgit is being cut 25 per cent from 100million and maybe even 40 per cent, they were putting up reasons why they should keep bleeding us public of our tv licence when you'll be able to get everything from the net in the future and that bbc, s4c etc wont servive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Yes I will.
The Media Lounge. With MY people. Stupid fans

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Yes I will.
The Media Lounge. With MY people. Stupid fans

what they did say nathen was that its good to keep a blog, when they take people on and can view thier blog in the application process it goes along way, it shows what you can do, if your diffrent from everyone else, if you show spark in your blogs etc from somone who doesn't have one, sort of a refrence etc and that was from the head of media wales :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Yeah I was told to start a Blog and get some experience of sport writing. Hopefully I have time to keep it going :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm

I will post the Truth on his Facebook.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24253 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:04 am

Steve Fecking-Tucker. I fecking dislike him with a vengence....and I really don't say that about many!! (I may disagree with many but I respect their right to have their opinion, even if different to mine)

He is without shadow of a doubt an ignorant, self-serving, self-indulgent, self-promoting, self-gratifying, shit of a man and I have seen him at many City games in the past. He is rude, ignorant and arrogant to the point of frustration....

His writings (ramblings??) in the South Wales Comic defy logic and are borne out of some sort of detachment from reality. To make it worse, he actually thinks he has a sense of humour and uses it to 'beef up' his stories (for that's what they are!! ) turning them into weird, incomprehensive and pointless drivel....

Why on earth his editors haven't had him removed from the building held in a straight jacket by the men in white coats I'll never understand....save, of course, that they are as mad as he is, given their recent disgraceful treatment of the club that supplies a huge number of their readers (or increasingly ex-readers).

Not so long ago he'd have been taken to the local asylum and pumped with drugs to placate his insane behaviour. Nowadays, they simply sit him by a computer where he can read real journalistic comments and plagerise stories for his pay masters back in the office....

Sorry. Best stop now. He really gets my goat....

FECK OFF TUCKER!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 am

I won't read anything this ego maniac reads. No wonder DJ doesn't speak to media Wales if he is the best they have.