Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Blackpool eventually go down

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

and we go up then lets dig deep and buy Charlie Adam, he is one hell of a player. He ran Man City ragged. What a midfield general he is and oozes class and still only 24. He's an ex Rangers player as well so we may have a chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: If Blackpool eventually go down

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 pm

I hate Blackpool :x

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Fair play to them they gave Man City one hell of a game there and were so unlucky. Robbed is the word.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Fair play to them they gave Man City one hell of a game there and were so unlucky. Robbed is the word.

f**k them :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:21 pm

What was the final score :?:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:23 pm

ihatealiens wrote:and we go up then lets dig deep and buy Charlie Adam, he is one hell of a player. He ran Man City ragged. What a midfield general he is and oozes class and still only 24. He's an ex Rangers player as well so we may have a chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

adam wasnt very good for the gers but id be happy if he joined city but would rather peter lovenkrands tra la la la la :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

if blackpool go down ill be there to see them sink

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Fair play to Blackpool they are doing well for most of the game they were better than Man City and Charlie Adams is a class player and I would love to have him at City but I think Blackpool will stay up certainly from the way they are playing.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 pm

i f*cking hate blackpool

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:37 pm

they wanted on the day,we didnt :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I have to agree , living here up, i hate the tangerine gits with a passion , but come january i think that they will be dead a buried , and i know people that know him and the guy is quailty - BUT , blackpool do not meet his ambitions and they are a steping stone.
a GOOD bid would see him move to team with real ambitions - looking at our midfeld yesterday we are in need of a killer and a work horse - he would be the man ----- in my veiw that could - god willing get us there

WHAT DO YOU THINK

:ayatollah: