Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Excellent news

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 pm

When we go to Blackpool next time we wont get wet. I'm watching the Blackpool v Man City game on Sky and I have noticed they have built a cover on the away stand. :ayatollah:

Re: Excellent news

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:When we go to Blackpool next time we wont get wet. I'm watching the Blackpool v Man City game on Sky and I have noticed they have built a cover on the away stand. :ayatollah:

That's for the home fans ain't it? (behind the goal)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm

The away stand was one of the side stands. Both side stands have roofs on them now so I'm taking it we will be dry if we have to go there again.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The away stand was one of the side stands. Both side stands have roofs on them now so I'm taking it we will be dry if we have to go there again.

Yep, got soaked and frozen up there in Oct a couple of seasons ago for my last visit. I knew they were building a stand (in front of that hotel) but never knew about the away stand. (one thing I remember about that game was Eddie was facking useless!!) :( :( :(

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 pm

I think it's a temporary stand as they didn't have the time to build one in time for the start of the season.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:When we go to Blackpool next time we wont get wet. I'm watching the Blackpool v Man City game on Sky and I have noticed they have built a cover on the away stand. :ayatollah:

think they got it on loan for the season their first signing :lol: anyway they are going down and we are going up so unless we get them in the cup we wont be getting wet :lol: