Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Question for you all..

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

I was in the Brunswick earlier whilst Liverpool were playing Everton, there were quite a number of people wearing Everton shirts do you regard these as plastics?

Re: Question for you all..

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:50 pm

yes

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I was in the Brunswick earlier whilst Liverpool were playing Everton, there were quite a number of people wearing Everton shirts do you regard these as plastics?

uuuummmmm They were in a 'pub' in South Wales watching their team??????

:?:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Keli wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I was in the Brunswick earlier whilst Liverpool were playing Everton, there were quite a number of people wearing Everton shirts do you regard these as plastics?

uuuummmmm They were in a 'pub' in South Wales watching their team??????

:?:

Plastic toffee!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Yes mate as they probably started Liking them after the 80's which is the last time Everton were good etc but have probably never seen them play or have no attachment to the club. So yes the clarify there as plastic as the rest.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 pm

More plastic than jordans tits :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:14 pm

do u think my dad is a plastic? born in liverpool first team is liverpool but st holder at city ?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

a horse with no name wrote:do u think my dad is a plastic? born in liverpool first team is liverpool but st holder at city ?

No because isn't your dad actually from Liverpool?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Anyone who supports a team that they have no emotional connection with is a plastic.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:do u think my dad is a plastic? born in liverpool first team is liverpool but st holder at city ?

yer he is but when ive been having banter with plastic and said if ur gonna support a team at least go to their games they reply well ur dad supports liverpool and doesnt go to them games n it winds me up coz i know when he lived up there he very rarely missed a game home or away. but had to move to south wales due to work and has now lived here about 28 years but follows city home and occasionally away he just loves football :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:27 pm

No just Spastics :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:28 pm

YES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Billy sorry Fishy you didn't read his post properly did you :lol: :lol: read it again Chief :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Serious answer now which is a first for me :lol: Your dad supports Liverpool because he was born there. He has every right to support them then. He has lived here for 28 years which also gives him the right to also support us and he is no way a plastic for either team. As a matter of interest whwn we played the Pool a couple of seasons ago who did he support ? Bet that was atough one for him :ayatollah:
Oh when you se your old man next tell him the message board says...[color=#0040BF]Everton Everton Everton Everton Everton Everton :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/color]

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Billy sorry Fishy you didn't read his post properly did you :lol: :lol: read it again Chief :lol:

Oh yes :lol: :oops:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Serious answer now which is a first for me :lol: Your dad supports Liverpool because he was born there. He has every right to support them then. He has lived here for 28 years which also gives him the right to also support us and he is no way a plastic for either team. As a matter of interest whwn we played the Pool a couple of seasons ago who did he support ? Bet that was atough one for him :ayatollah:
Oh when you se your old man next tell him the message board says...[color=#0040BF]Everton Everton Everton Everton Everton Everton :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/color]

he supported liverpool we had 4 tickets in the city end and 1 in the kop he chose the kop.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 am

I should say YES to your question.