Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAI HUNT

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 am

Anyone got their best stories of DAI ? I remember being trapped by him in a pub called The Early Doors in Mansfield late 90,s. he was telling me how we were going to stuff Mansfield beacause their were only English ! He was right though we won 2 -1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: DAI HUNT

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Dai told me this himself - He was q'ing up for his Chelsea ticket last season. There was a massive Q and Dai was at the back. Someone said to Dai, youre a legend mate you shouldnt Q for your ticket go to the front of the Q.
Dai said cheers lads, walked straight to the front of the Q and got served. :D :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 pm

I thought he was going to et his head knocked off his shoulders yesterday just before half time.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I thought he was going to et his head knocked off his shoulders yesterday just before half time.

He was walking away from the ground towards Canton just before a recent game that was covered by Sky. I asked him how he was and why he was walking to Canton away from the ground. He said I had to go to the ground early because Sky wanted an interview with him. He said Sky look for him at every game they are there now. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:07 pm

I think we should have a DAI HUNT statue made just outside the away end to wind up the away supporters before they enter the CCS. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: