Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHO DO YOU ALL THINK HAS THE BIGGEST "

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:13 am

Away Fan Following This Season in Our Division, at a Guess I would Say Leeds and Norwich, Norwich took over 3,000 to QPR yesterday, Leeds took 4,075(every ticket Sold), I wonder where we are in the league on Away Support ?

Re: " WHO DO YOU ALL THINK HAS THE BIGGEST "

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 am

Millwall have been taking numbers as well especially to the London games so they must be up there

We will be about mid table - Mind you can see that increasing as the only way you will get to see Bellamy play is away from home :o

Its October and now on holidays so next game will be the gyppo's and I will not have seen Bellamy yet !

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 am

Agreed all the promoted sides seem to be taking heavy numbers wherever they go now. However City taking possibly over 1000 to Coventry on a Tuesday is terrific support

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:46 am

Alot of clubs in this division travel in surprisingly large number's to matches within 90 miniutes by road, ( even teams like Barnsley took 1,380 to Scunthorpe for a tuesday night game, which although is notar, is still pretty good), but I think for me the top teams for travelling support this season would probably be ;-

Leeds
Forest
Norwich
Leicester

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:Away Fan Following This Season in Our Division, at a Guess I would Say Leeds and Norwich, Norwich took over 3,000 to QPR yesterday, Leeds took 4,075(every ticket Sold), I wonder where we are in the league on Away Support ?

Blimey, I thought we were into 'shower talk' for a minute!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be intersting. I've heard many supporters stating "everywhere is to far...." but I always remind them that it's the same distance from Cardiff to Leeds as it is from Leeds to cardiff. And it's all downhill on the way home!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 pm

We have had good away support recently, personnally i was surprised with yesterdays following considering it was a live game, but then again i forget that a lot of the youngsters havn't been to Boro (like Spurs & Man u last year), been there 4 times meself (shows age)........also Boro launched an unexpected and vicious attack on people leaving the away end the same time as them.......surprises all round then.....