Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

u lot think bellamy play tuesday?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am

would of liked of him to of played yest but i think he will have good inpact away at coventry

your thoughts?

Re: u lot think bellamy play tuesday?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 am

I think he will be, Carl will Confirm yes or no Tom night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:I think he will be, Carl will Confirm yes or no Tom night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you think he have better infulance away to cov than home to bristol?

think he could help us do better away than we normally do even tho i love for him to play more home games but are away form is up and down on times if we can sort that we be in good shape

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 am

Strange one this one

Down in the changing rooms prior to kick off yesterday and all his kit and boots where laid out - surely that it is not normal if there was never any intention of him playing !

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I think he will be, Carl will Confirm yes or no Tom night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you think he have better infulance away to cov than home to bristol?

think he could help us do better away than we normally do even tho i love for him to play more home games but are away form is up and down on times if we can sort that we be in good shape

I have been told, that they do believe he will be a Bigger influence to the players for away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 am

I think he should have played yesterday and gave chopra a place on the bench and visa versa Tuesday, Our fans turn out in their thousands to see him play so home games should be priority, unless the club are not telling us the full story of his injury???????????

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 am

rubbish!!!!!!!!! I believe that he will play those 30 all important games but yesterday against a side who were bottom of the table cardiff had enough firepower to get the 3 points. there wasnt any need to play him :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

What are you suggesting we only play him in away games????!!!!
We are not Chelsea we need are best team out at all times,
I think you should give more respect to Bristol they couldnhave turn us over yesterday if in wasn't for shirts!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 pm

What I mean is before we kicked off yesterday dave jones knew he could only have bellamy for either bristol or coventry. My opinion is he will be needed far more for coventry away than bristol at home and it could prove a good decision