Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Eggheads on trains and beyond - Warning.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

We'll be watching very closely during your totally irrelevant and meaningless international matches that you behave yourselves, especially on the trains. No singing or 'rugger' type silly chants....no fat birds in egg shirts with cans of lager....no urinating in shop doorways (when the police turn a blind eye as its the 'rugby').....no vomiting in any street i Cardiff.
We fully understand that you may only venture to the city 2-3 times a year and you don't understand the rules of that crap minority sport and you do tend to get a little excited when you see the bright lights of the city but take note that WE WILL BE WATCHING THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR and if we miss anything then TRAIN TRANNY may well have to step in and stop your train, run onto the field and stop the game....or even stand in that doorway to stop the flow of your piss.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :old:

Re: Eggheads on trains and beyond - Warning.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 pm

A liitle eccentric here, Blazin' :lol:

What if EVERYBODY just behaved in a buoyant but social manner regardless of the game/sport/occasion with no rudeness, no sexism, no racism; and no need to piss in the street, vomit in the road, abuse women just because they're pretty or fat or have big breasts; or are simply out trying to enjoy themselves and unfortuantely happen to come across a bunch of often morally lacking, ignorant, unruly, offensive individuals whose ONLY intent is to 'enjoy' themselves regardless of the threat or inconvenience to others they come into contact with??

I'm not poitning any fingers at any particular individuals here. I don't know most of you....

BUT, it is an alternative thought....and I KNOW there are still a majority of decent and moral people out there who are deeply offended by such behaviour but are too frightened to 'challenge the mob' and who can blame them??

Doesn't make it right though, does it??

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Domestic violence goes up by 1000% on egg international days......eggers are thugs.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Domestic violence goes up by 1000% on egg international days......eggers are thugs.

I don't disagree....and the punishments ARE disproportionate compared to football fans. But that apart, the issue of such behaviour is a 'society' issue and an increasingly large portion of said society simply don't give a feck for anything outside their own heads....egg-chasers or otherwise....and it's a crying shame.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Domestic violence goes up by 1000% on egg international days......eggers are thugs.

agreed and when we are playing we aren't allowed alcohol and the eggies are and they cause more trouble than us on matchdays i think

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:31 pm

CityBlue1 wrote:

agreed and when we are playing we aren't allowed alcohol and the eggies are and they cause more trouble than us on matchdays i think

I think???? So not a FACT then???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 am

I would ban the sport. :) stupid game for people who were shit at football