Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The biggest plus for me yesterday was

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 am

a clear sign that Koumas is on his way back. He just needs game time now and I am sure we will see the old Koumas back. He was obviously suffering with fitness in previous games. I think he will be an important player for us come the other side of christmas.

Re: The biggest plus for me yesterday was

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

ihatealiens wrote:a clear sign that Koumas is on his way back. He just needs game time now and I am sure we will see the old Koumas back. He was obviously suffering with fitness in previous games. I think he will be an important player for us come the other side of christmas.

Fully agree :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

Agree much better playing through the middle. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 am

ihatealiens wrote:a clear sign that Koumas is on his way back. He just needs game time now and I am sure we will see the old Koumas back. He was obviously suffering with fitness in previous games. I think he will be an important player for us come the other side of christmas.

Yes great, but for me was the balls our players showed to come back from 2-0 down to WIN.

23 points form 11 games, ... if we can keep this up :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 am

Hope we all keep the faith with Koumas, got a good reception on Sat which was good to see. Cracking onto 31 and irregular football for the last 18 months plus has impacted on his performance without a shadow of doubt. As the old saying goes 'form is temporary class is permanent', not saying he will be the class act of a few years back, but he can definitely come close. As soon as he starts firing some goals in and with Jones', Sir Alex touch with players we will see some great improvement and as said above hopefully this will come in at a vital part of the season - When hes on form hes a delight to watch scoring goals and opening up the defences, slotting others through, can't wait . . . . . . watch this space !!!!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 am

ChiChi wrote:Hope we all keep the faith with Koumas, got a good reception on Sat which was good to see. Cracking onto 31 and irregular football for the last 18 months plus has impacted on his performance without a shadow of doubt. As the old saying goes 'form is temporary class is permanent', not saying he will be the class act of a few years back, but he can definitely come close. As soon as he starts firing some goals in and with Jones', Sir Alex touch with players we will see some great improvement and as said above hopefully this will come in at a vital part of the season - When hes on form hes a delight to watch scoring goals and opening up the defences, slotting others through, can't wait . . . . . . watch this space !!!!

Totally agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 am

ChiChi wrote:Hope we all keep the faith with Koumas, got a good reception on Sat which was good to see. Cracking onto 31 and irregular football for the last 18 months plus has impacted on his performance without a shadow of doubt. As the old saying goes 'form is temporary class is permanent', not saying he will be the class act of a few years back, but he can definitely come close. As soon as he starts firing some goals in and with Jones', Sir Alex touch with players we will see some great improvement and as said above hopefully this will come in at a vital part of the season - When hes on form hes a delight to watch scoring goals and opening up the defences, slotting others through, can't wait . . . . . . watch this space !!!!

I agree. I remember his defence splitting angles when he ran at the Burnley defence at Turf Moor - pnic stations whenever he was on the ball!!
I think he just needs to feel loved!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am

i need to be loved too :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i need to be loved too :D

I was just telling my wife that last night!
Bosco

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Yes great, but for me was the balls our players showed to come back from 2-0 down to WIN.

23 points form 11 games, ... if we can keep this up :ayatollah:

100% agree :) 3 points was the requirement....but nice to see JK on the mend. As usual, the bandwagon jumpers and the impatient ones were starting to stir (and I'm not referring to the question asked on here a couple of nights ago....but maybe some of the replies)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: "Support the boys....all of them!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm

100% agree :) 3 points was the requirement....but nice to see JK on the mend. As usual, the bandwagon jumpers and the impatient ones were starting to stir (and I'm not referring to the question asked on here a couple of nights ago....but maybe some of the replies)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: "Support the boys....all of them!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Koumas just needs time. He's class and will do his bit over the season I'm sure.