Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i cant belive bristol again brought a small following

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 am

i used to enjoy this fixture more so because bristol would bring a few and always a bit of needle in it .thanks to bristol this as just turned out to be just another fixture thanks bristol for killing a great fixture

Re: i cant belive bristol again brought a small following

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:50 pm

wheres there away support gone

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:wheres there away support gone

why would you follow complete shite in a bubble? :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

because we have

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Have you heard of the word " bubble"?. You only bought 700 to Ashton Gate last season!
Seriously, untill both lots of us boycott the bubble ( which a lot of us are already) we are never going to get our games back as they should be.
We all want that edge back to these games, and i cant wait untill we can get off at Cardiff Central and have some fun again!!
But to get that back the bubbles need to be stopped.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:23 pm

my best mate is a bristol season ticket holder, him his brothers and dad havnt missed a home or away game for years.
the reason for not going yesterday ''BUBBLE''
they didnt want to give up there saturday to be hearded about by police all day. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:Have you heard of the word " bubble"?. You only bought 700 to Ashton Gate last season!
Seriously, untill both lots of us boycott the bubble ( which a lot of us are already) we are never going to get our games back as they should be.
We all want that edge back to these games, and i cant wait untill we can get off at Cardiff Central and have some fun again!!

Agreed chief i have always hated these bubbles. I can see your point.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Pathetic

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:07 pm

best thing about bristol is the road out of there.......

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:38 am

Billy Wizz wrote:Have you heard of the word " bubble"?. You only bought 700 to Ashton Gate last season!

The game on Saturday was not a bubble.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 am

So your telling me i could have got a ticket at Ashton Gate, jumped on the train and gone straight in your ground are you?
Your wrong fella.
People like you are happy to come on here after the event and say Bristol/Cardiff's support was shit blah blah, accept these bubbles as the norm and happily go along with them.
Well you may as well get a yearly post ready saying the same for the next 20 years, because unless we all boycott the bubbles, the real derby game all us older lot have loved for years is dead.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:50 am

Bubbles / Vouchers = the same restrictions Chief