Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TRAFFIC WARDENS YESTERDAY.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 am

TRAFFIC WARDENS OUT IN FORCE YESTERDAY.

Yesterday seen the Traffic Wardens for once out doing there jobs as they should do. Resident parking only streets in and around CCS where BLUE BADGE HOLDERS flout the law by parking there, leaving residents who have to pay for there right to park outside there homes were unable to find room were being booked. I myself have been having an issue with a few of these drivers leaving little room for us in OUR OWN street. Well I'm glad to say you will be paying the penalty for it. You can't say I didn't warn you, especially those with the attitude problem who think they are above the law and you know who you are.

Re: TRAFFIC WARDENS YESTERDAY.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

FblockFrank wrote:TRAFFIC WARDENS OUT IN FORCE YESTERDAY.

Yesterday seen the Traffic Wardens for once out doing there jobs as they should do. Resident parking only streets in and around CCS where BLUE BADGE HOLDERS flout the law by parking there, leaving residents who have to pay for there right to park outside there homes were unable to find room were being booked. I myself have been having an issue with a few of these drivers leaving little room for us in OUR OWN street. Well I'm glad to say you will be paying the penalty for it. You can't say I didn't warn you, especially those with the attitude problem who think they are above the law and you know who you are.

you pay to park here, :ayatollah: