Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The AYATOLLAH...

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am

Not being used enough at CCS.

Was there one call for a player to do it yesterday? Did it get done in the stadium at all yesterday?

If not why?

Ideas anyone? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The AYATOLLAH...

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am

We do need to use it more.

We shouldt harrass the players with it though lol.

Tom Heaton did it.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:19 am

117, we made jay bothroyd do it :ayatollah:

next game we should make the entire stadium do it :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 am

not enough interaction between the stands anymore

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

i have asked the question before,what happened to this chant,it brought the stadium together,bring it back,so its over to the canton stand to get this going again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am

Agreed this is our Cardiff City. No one can say "but we have stolen it from another team" We are famous for it. We are known for it. The CCS needs it back like it was used in Ninian Park.This must be 20 years old now us doing the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Trying to remember what year it started something like 92 ? Any ideas

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 405620.stm

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Not being used enough at CCS.

Was there one call for a player to do it yesterday? Did it get done in the stadium at all yesterday?

If not why?

In fairness, the only requests I heard were from the canton end and I saw Dave Jones, Heaton and Jay respond at different times....

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 pm

i was enjoying that video then that ayatollah song came on with that bloke wearing a pair of 5.99 jeans :lol:
that ayatollah song/video was the worse thing about our cup final after the losing bit :twisted:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 pm

griffy wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7405620.stm

That's quality mate and also shows the link to the Steve Thompson FA Cup final song the guy is an absolute legend and i for one will give him a standing ovation when he comes to the CCS with Burnley. That song bought some terrific memories back
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 pm

If not why?

I agree, Def should be used more :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

If not why?

Annis, can you get a request to Ali to get the stands doing it again?

Get it going just before kick off would possibly be the kick start it needs.

What you reckon? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 401307.stm

Steve Thompson song :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Anyway to get that played just before a game on the screens?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:12 pm

had it going in the whole stand in pompey, well it looked like the whole end was doing it from my view :lol:

Dont stop trying until the whole stadium does it next game :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 pm

typenamehere wrote:

Anyway to get that played just before a game on the screens?

Would be good prior to a home FA Cup game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:19 pm

VINCENT TAN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:24 pm

It wouldn't be appropriate to grab some man make him stand up and do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: right?

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm

could have sworn through my drunken eyes in the canton that i saw the worzels fans doing it?

Anyone enlighten me, or was i that mashed?! :D

I have been saying this for months about the ayatollah, its ours, its unique yet we dont use it. Took my mrs to a game once she said on way home that she didnt see one ayatollah all game and was expecting to see the whole ground doing it in unison (i wish, what a sight that would be)

Better still lets bounce the ayatollah!!!!!

Come on everyone!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If not why?

Annis, can you get a request to Ali to get the stands doing it again?

Get it going just before kick off would possibly be the kick start it needs.

Now thats a good Idea, need to do it when the ground is full make it look better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What you reckon? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:36 pm

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/ ... 2266090028 :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Gezza wrote:http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/group.php?gid=22266090028 :ayatollah:

Top stuff Gezza. :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Cheers steve :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Gezza wrote:Cheers steve :ayatollah:

No probs mate, ain't seen you for a while. Regards to your bro too! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 am

really need to start doing this gives a good atmosphere and gets every 1 in the mood :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: