Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ultras Song ' we love you, we follow, we like it'

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Great to sse the Canton End in good voice today, the Ultras song, or the starts of could be heared with many looking in great interest! Lets get this chant going and start to build some atmosphere in the CCFC. We are the best travelling away support in the championship. Hope this Ultra chant stays and gets stronger, love to be banging this out every home game!! Would be unbelievable. OUS OUS OUS OUS OUS!!!! Loving the chant - hope to see everyone making this a regular!!!!!! Keep up the effort all, we'll have this stadium our fortress soon, lot of hard work to be done though by fans, and we're all proud Welsh lads!! Lets get it banging! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ultras Song ' we love you, we follow, we like it'

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Welcome chi chi. would be great to get it going i bet it will be rocking at the Ricoh on Tues pity im working for that one :cry:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

uis the ultra song the one that crystal palace sing.....??

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Don't like to credit palace with the chant but yes they did use it. Used in Italy S america etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7UfSbASyrQ

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm

i hope it never catches on i hate it
we will be singing songs from the sound of f*cking music next :evil:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm

steve davies wrote:i hope it never catches on i hate it

Davey Jonessssssss, Davey Jonesssssssssssssss

Ev'ry saturday you greet me

Fat and white

Scouse and alright

You don't look happy to meet me

To the tune of edelweiss :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm

The hills are alive with the sound of bluuuuuuebirds... :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

The hills are alive with the sound of bluuuuuuebirds... :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm

["bwoodblue"]["steve davies"]i hope it never catches on i hate it
we will be singing songs from the sound of f*cking music next :evil:[/quote]
Davey Jonessssssss, Davey Jonesssssssssssssss

Ev'ry saturday you greet me

Fat and white

Scouse and alright

You don't look happy to meet me

To the tune of edelweiss :ayatollah:[/quote]

you learn something new every day i thought it was a song about an unemployed hooker and it was called idle vice

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 pm

:ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Shame you think that, its being used at away games and smashing the atmoshere. Carry on with bluebirds then Steve. Sound of music my arse!!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Quite like the song, but think we should come up with our own, rather than steal a Palace song.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am

Its horrible.

It isnt catching on.

Its not something that should be asociated with Cardiff City, we are not that kInd of club.

We Love you, we love you, we love you,,, pah,,,,,

WE ARE EVVVVVVVVVVVillll. lol

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am

"SOMETIMES........

ALL I NEED IS THE AIR THAT I BREATHE AND THE CITY"

Im pretty sure Ali played the old Hollies classic a couple of times
before NP closed down but no fucker got the message. NOBODY
uses that tune... it could be massive!!!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 am

ChiChi wrote:Great to sse the Canton End in good voice today, the Ultras song, or the starts of could be heared with many looking in great interest! Lets get this chant going and start to build some atmosphere in the CCFC. We are the best travelling away support in the championship. Hope this Ultra chant stays and gets stronger, love to be banging this out every home game!! Would be unbelievable. OUS OUS OUS OUS OUS!!!! Loving the chant - hope to see everyone making this a regular!!!!!! Keep up the effort all, we'll have this stadium our fortress soon, lot of hard work to be done though by fans, and we're all proud Welsh lads!! Lets get it banging! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get this one ready for the swansea game it will be awesome with a full house

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am

I love this the sooner it catches on the better they did this in Barnsley and it was fantastic the same now at the CCS
Other teams may sing it but who gives a shit let's make it our own and sing it louder and better than any other club :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 am

Its got a decent ring to it, and considering our desoperate need for new songs, it def needs to catch on.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

How many of you sang the Peter Thorne song well that was first sung by Swindon Town fans :o How many of you sing the Burkey song ? Well that was first sung by Man UTD fans. How many of you go Dah dah dah to Men of Harlech ? well Wrexham was singing that many years before us, i find the ones that moan, they dont like this song or dont like that song ie stand up if you hate Swansea etc are the ones that are helping the crap atmosphere at least the ones like chi chi are trying to do some thing to improve our atmosphere and for me i like and encourage that. If you dont like what some supporters are trying fair enough but not one of you are suggesting anything else or are trying different things.
Man UTD fans (that is there real ones not plastics) are gems at new songs because they have a section of fans who meet up in a pub and come up with ideas and some are cracking and then they first get them going at away matches and then they catch on.
Chi chi keep up the good work, i am trying and will keep on trying to get a group of supporters on match days at the Ninian lounge to get together and come up with something original so why dont you pop in yourself and we will try and get something going on those lines.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

Count me in NuclearBlue! Man Utd have some great chants. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 pm

ChiChi wrote:Count me in NuclearBlue! Man Utd have some great chants. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come along to the Ninian before our home games and make yourself known :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm

This would be good to get going :ayatollah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAUqgxMgG4

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This would be good to get going :ayatollah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAUqgxMgG4
and another point, we were really loud ourselves in that link wernt we bollocking out the so called NP atmosphere :oops: :oops: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:This would be good to get going :ayatollah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAUqgxMgG4
and another point, we were really loud ourselves in that link wernt we bollocking out the so called NP atmosphere :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Claire wrote:Quite like the song, but think we should come up with our own, rather than steal a Palace song.

Splitting hairs here & I agree with you re copying other clubs songs.

But I'm pretty sure Sait Pauli did it 1st http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI4lAvv7Yk

Toss up re who did it 1st in the UK Celtic or FC United.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

transgressor#1 wrote:
Claire wrote:Quite like the song, but think we should come up with our own, rather than steal a Palace song.

Splitting hairs here & I agree with you re copying other clubs songs.

But I'm pretty sure Sait Pauli did it 1st http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI4lAvv7Yk

Toss up re who did it 1st in the UK Celtic or FC United.

celtic will claim they done it first like they do with YNWA and the lords prayer

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:50 pm

ChiChi wrote:Great to sse the Canton End in good voice today, the Ultras song, or the starts of could be heared with many looking in great interest! Lets get this chant going and start to build some atmosphere in the CCFC. We are the best travelling away support in the championship. Hope this Ultra chant stays and gets stronger, love to be banging this out every home game!! Would be unbelievable. OUS OUS OUS OUS OUS!!!! Loving the chant - hope to see everyone making this a regular!!!!!! Keep up the effort all, we'll have this stadium our fortress soon, lot of hard work to be done though by fans, and we're all proud Welsh lads!! Lets get it banging! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same old Chi always singing!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How many of you sang the Peter Thorne song well that was first sung by Swindon Town fans :o How many of you sing the Burkey song ? Well that was first sung by Man UTD fans. How many of you go Dah dah dah to Men of Harlech ? well Wrexham was singing that many years before us, i find the ones that moan, they dont like this song or dont like that song ie stand up if you hate Swansea etc are the ones that are helping the crap atmosphere at least the ones like chi chi are trying to do some thing to improve our atmosphere and for me i like and encourage that. If you dont like what some supporters are trying fair enough but not one of you are suggesting anything else or are trying different things.
Man UTD fans (that is there real ones not plastics) are gems at new songs because they have a section of fans who meet up in a pub and come up with ideas and some are cracking and then they first get them going at away matches and then they catch on.
Chi chi keep up the good work, i am trying and will keep on trying to get a group of supporters on match days at the Ninian lounge to get together and come up with something original so why dont you pop in yourself and we will try and get something going on those lines.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He can't make to the ground on time for kick off - never mind getting to the Ninian for a pint before the game. :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm

You know I like to come in in tandem with the city team and a round of applause!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 pm

We was singing it pre-season at bath away, ....kin e'll remember claire?

C'mon CITY :ayatollah: