Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Frustration -.-

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 pm

This is the story that breaks me in two, i used live down Barry way (Dinas powys) never missed a game but then we up and move to Abergavenny, since then i have not been to a game generally because of either travel costs and travel time, now my cousin has offered me to stay down there the night before the game so i can get there yeah that's good but i cannot get back from the games and my cousin won't put a roof over my head when i come back after a game.

Anyone recommend cheap hotels around Cardiff?

Re: Frustration -.-

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

The big sleep by Central or there's that budget hotel cant think of the name right now also by central. But some are as low as £18 a night. Just google hotels in Cardiff Chief. Good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

typenamehere wrote:This is the story that breaks me in two, i used live down Barry way (Dinas powys) never missed a game but then we up and move to Abergavenny, since then i have not been to a game generally because of either travel costs and travel time, now my cousin has offered me to stay down there the night before the game so i can get there yeah that's good but i cannot get back from the games and my cousin won't put a roof over my head when i come back after a game.

Anyone recommend cheap hotels around Cardiff?

Is he only actually a half cousin???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, Big Sleep do some great deals. Good luck....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Well i think total honesty is the key i rang around some hotels in cardiff and they were asking my age and the nature of my visit (Why? i have no idea)

So i'm a little sheep only 20 and to watch the football....cheapest price i got was 45 a night HA!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 pm

typenamehere wrote:Well i think total honesty is the key i rang around some hotels in cardiff and they were asking my age and the nature of my visit (Why? i have no idea)

So i'm a little sheep only 20 and to watch the football....cheapest price i got was 45 a night HA!

I think there is a minibus comes down from Abergavenny way for each game.

Ask around on the boards - including this one.. and this one- http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... ec84bf31c8