Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"The referees a wanker"

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

I thought the ref had a poor game today. He was one of those smug sort of twats who wants to be the centre of attention.

The bookings for Chops and Burke were terrible and why on earth didn't he book the Bristol player who did a better dive than Tom Daley towards the end of the game.

Also the look he gave us in the Canton when we were pointing out to him that he was a wanker just showed how full of himself he was.

Thought the lineswoman had a good game though!

Re: "The referees a wanker"

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 pm

She gave a few dodgy offsides IMO :roll:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm

apart from the handball by the wurzells she was tidy enough, good of her husband to let her off the housework for the day :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:apart from the handball by the wurzells she was tidy enough, good of her husband to let her off the housework for the day :D

husband? did you see her :shock:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:apart from the handball by the wurzells she was tidy enough, good of her husband to let her off the housework for the day :D

ok the ''partner thingy'' she might be batting for the other side i dunno do i

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

The lineswoman needs to look up the offside rule and interfering with play in particular, as she flagged umpteen times in the first half, when our offside players had given the ball up and weren't challenging for it! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:42 pm

milly44 wrote:

Don't think she's got a husband, looked a bit Butch to me. Nice legs though :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 pm

i can confirm she had PMT :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Overthemoon wrote:The lineswoman needs to look up the offside rule and interfering with play in particular, as she flagged umpteen times in the first half, when our offside players had given the ball up and weren't challenging for it! :ayatollah:

interfering and a woman go hand in hand im afraid even if she's a lino

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 pm

steve davies wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:The lineswoman needs to look up the offside rule and interfering with play in particular, as she flagged umpteen times in the first half, when our offside players had given the ball up and weren't challenging for it! :ayatollah:

Got to be carefull here, as the wife is sat next to me and as I had keyhole surgery on my knee on Thursday, I won't be able to run from her! ;) :) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Got to be carefull here, as the wife is sat next to me and as I had keyhole surgery on my knee on Thursday, I won't be able to run from her! ;) :) :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm

milly44 wrote:

my eyes are shot,i watched her warming up,and i thought she looked good,its my turn to go to specsavers :( :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm

davids wrote:I thought the ref had a poor game today. He was one of those smug sort of twats who wants to be the centre of attention.

The bookings for Chops and Burke were terrible and why on earth didn't he book the Bristol player who did a better dive than Tom Daley towards the end of the game.

Also the look he gave us in the Canton when we were pointing out to him that he was a wanker just showed how full of himself he was.

Corr!! Was that really a woman?? Wasn't quite sure from the far end. Looked like Duncan Novelle from there!! :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: "Chase me! Chase me! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm

The referee wound the canton stand up when we sang the referees a w****r - he pointed at himself twice and went 'What Me' and smiled at us. :x

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:59 pm

he was very poor and I was concerned for Mcnaughton not he deerved a red card for that second free kick but when the wanker gave the free kick I though or no the idiot will send him off luckily he didnt but he was that bad it would not have shocked me.

Tell you we have some poor refs down at our games

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

davids wrote:I thought the ref had a poor game today. He was one of those smug sort of twats who wants to be the centre of attention.

agreed :ayatollah: but some dodgy offsides made :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 pm

When I first saw the Lineswoman I thought it was the TRAIN TRANNY!!!
:lol: phew

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 pm

griff105 wrote:When I first saw the Lineswoman I thought it was the TRAIN TRANNY!!!
:lol: phew

Thought she was smart - Have you been to he valleys lately where I live and see the choice of women you have. :cry: :cry: