Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TRAIN LADY TO BE PROSECUTED

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 am

Claire wrote:AMAZING!!!! :D

Just like your black away top looked on you in the Corps yesterday :shock: :old:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 am

Pricey wrote:

Just like your black away top looked on you in the Corps yesterday :shock: :old:

i'll second that !

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:34 am

taffyapple wrote:
EddieEdwards wrote:Its all going to be washed away with a little handshake.

BTP are looking for the slightest thing to make her actions look reasonable.

Also, some of the boys on they train WERE out of order... I have this all on Good Authority. :(

Oh for fucks sake lad!

Did they abuse her son of 5 years old? did they threaten her? or were the ones who were
'out of order' just pissed and rude? People drink, some can handle it better than others
youngsters (no offence kids) handle it less well than most. Is that something to do with
a Cardiff City type gang of hoodlums??

What are you Oh for fucks saking about, all Iv posted is what I know.

I personaly know 3 of the 8 people who had their mugs on the BBC Website.

Iv also had my Mug splashed in the paper so I know its bang out of order.

I also know someone who knows Lisa Robinson so what Iv been told I would say is pretty reliable.

Not exactly sure what your reply is all about to be honest, all Iv given is an update based on the solid information I was told and that is she will be let off with a slap on the wrist.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Slap on the wrist,she should be prosecuted fukin dyke :evil:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
EddieEdwards wrote:Its all going to be washed away with a little handshake.

BTP are looking for the slightest thing to make her actions look reasonable.

Also, some of the boys on they train WERE out of order... I have this all on Good Authority. :(

Oh for fucks sake lad!

Did they abuse her son of 5 years old? did they threaten her? or were the ones who were
'out of order' just pissed and rude? People drink, some can handle it better than others
youngsters (no offence kids) handle it less well than most. Is that something to do with
a Cardiff City type gang of hoodlums??

What are you Oh for fucks saking about, all Iv posted is what I know.

I personaly know 3 of the 8 people who had their mugs on the BBC Website.

Iv also had my Mug splashed in the paper so I know its bang out of order.

I also know someone who knows Lisa Robinson so what Iv been told I would say is pretty reliable.

Not exactly sure what your reply is all about to be honest, all Iv given is an update based on the solid information I was told and that is she will be let off with a slap on the wrist.

When im wrong i say im wrong (Dirty Dancing - classic line!)

I was pissed as a parrot, read your post all wrong. My apologies feller!!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 pm

excellent news :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

her son and her husband were on the train,if there were any wrongdoins by the 10 lads towards the lady in question any husband would have gone and said or done something to defend his wife,either that or he shit scared of her.Get her down CCS and apologise to all the boys at half time the deluded c**t. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Burn her at the stake for crimes against the Mighty Bluebirds :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Glad to see action is being taken, the woman is a nut case

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Childish comment in 3...2...1

They should throw the book at her....no wait looks like someone threw the yellow pages at her face already...Yes i said it.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Pricey wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
Pricey wrote:

i'll second that !

Thanks!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 am

nickyh wrote:the only problem is that when/if she does get charged it won't be mentioned in the press anywhere.

Wanna bet? it will be big news!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have just been informed by an Arriva Trains employee who has been involved with the investigation and on the evidence they have, the woman will definately be prosecuted and the company is embarrassed of the apology they offered her.

Furthermore this woman has previous for complaining to Arriva over different issues on their trains and they consider her to be a bit of nutter. He also said the train was half empty and there were 4 carriages and she could easily have moved. Also when she pulled the chord she just walked off so they didn't even know who had done it.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: