Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TRAIN LADY TO BE PROSECUTED

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 pm

I have just been informed by an Arriva Trains employee who has been involved with the investigation and on the evidence they have, the woman will definately be prosecuted and the company is embarrassed of the apology they offered her.

Furthermore this woman has previous for complaining to Arriva over different issues on their trains and they consider her to be a bit of nutter. He also said the train was half empty and there were 4 carriages and she could easily have moved. Also when she pulled the chord she just walked off so they didn't even know who had done it.

Re: TRAIN LADY TO BE PROSECUTED

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Thats good news hope she get a big fine

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Justice for "The Arriva 10" :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:32 pm

great news. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Can Cardiff City prosecute her for dragging down their name on TV ?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

That's Fantastic news Carl, can't wait to see where this leads now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Put a tenner on her showing up in court with a scumsea shirt on?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have just been informed by an Arriva Trains employee who has been involved with the investigation and on the evidence they have, the woman will definately be prosecuted and the company is embarrassed of the apology they offered her.

Furthermore this woman has previous for complaining to Arriva over different issues on their trains and they consider her to be a bit of nutter. He also said the train was half empty and there were 4 carriages and she could easily have moved. Also when she pulled the chord she just walked off so they didn't even know who had done it.

God I hope I'm on the Jury. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:54 pm

the only problem is that when/if she does get charged it won't be mentioned in the press anywhere.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:03 pm

[quote="nickyh"]the only problem is that when/if she does get charged it won't be mentioned in the press anywhere.[/quote

IT WILL

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm

as the song goes,,, shes a monster,,, and ban her from the city for life, we dont want people like her down the city, :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Hope this is headline news................f*cking idiot!!!!!!!

Hope she gets a huge fine and banned from travelling on trains in the future.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Great news, interesting to see she had past form on the trains ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Good her story has annoyed me beyond belief. It really angers me city fans can be treated like this.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 pm

She obviously has issues and needs help.

Like a kick in the muff :ayatollah: :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 pm

excellent news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Yippee.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Good stuff. f*cking dyke.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have just been informed by an Arriva Trains employee who has been involved with the investigation and on the evidence they have, the woman will definately be prosecuted and the company is embarrassed of the apology they offered her.

does anyone actually know her? where is she from?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Lets hope this makes the national press!! justice for the arriva 10 against the 'Evil Train Tranny' :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

If she gets found guilty then the lads may have there say in the press no probs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Oh feck me Carl you dont half no some people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Good news but will that tw*t who called our fans scum on brekfast tv say sorry.doubt it f*cking bitch

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 pm

We might need another campaign etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm

AMAZING!!!! :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

Its all going to be washed away with a little handshake.

BTP are looking for the slightest thing to make her actions look reasonable.

Also, some of the boys on they train WERE out of order... I have this all on Good Authority. :(

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 am

EddieEdwards wrote:Its all going to be washed away with a little handshake.

BTP are looking for the slightest thing to make her actions look reasonable.

Also, some of the boys on they train WERE out of order... I have this all on Good Authority. :(

Oh for fucks sake lad!

Did they abuse her son of 5 years old? did they threaten her? or were the ones who were
'out of order' just pissed and rude? People drink, some can handle it better than others
youngsters (no offence kids) handle it less well than most. Is that something to do with
a Cardiff City type gang of hoodlums??

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 am

As out of order as her actions???

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am

2blue2handle wrote:As out of order as her actions???

Exactly mate!!