Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol City my day

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 pm

I really hate these 12.00 kick off times the atmosphere is shit awful and it plays havoc with my stomach!! having four pints of Cider for Breakfast. :lol: Caught the train at Pengam and was an uneventful trip to Cardiff Central with the mad Slapper no where to be seen.

Arranged to meet Placid casual and Daio in the Ninian pub lounge so i arrived at the Ninian about 09.45 and there was only three people in there. I ordered a breakfast which i ordered 2 of everything and watched in amazement as lads ordered between 3 & 6 of everything on the same size plate which must of stood about half foot tall. :lol: :lol: The usual suspects was there with placid casual dribbling when he saw Claire :lol: everyone was in confident mood even though Bellamy wasn't playing.

You can tell straight away that Bellamy isn't playing because we loose about 2000 supporters of the attendance which is shocking. Bristol City had about 600 fans which was awful but understandable because of the unwanted and unmerited bubble restrictions put on them. Bristol City shot into a two nil lead that stunned everyone a mixture of shocking defending and Bristol City wanting it more. Luckily the man of the moment Jay Bothroyd pulled one back with a well taken goal which flew past England's number one. The game petered out with City seeming content with only being one goal behind.

Half time and a trip to the beverages and a cup of Oxo :shock: for me. I noticed the staff at the bar was wearing there Cardiff City Stadium fleeces which brings me to the story how i got my hands on one.
As most of you know i work at a Nuclear Power Station on the banks of the river seven. One of the Lads there a Liverpool and Bristol City fan went to the stores to get a fleece which has a Magnox North emblem on there but the guys in stores opened a new box and sitting proudly on top of these Magnox North Fleeces was a Cardiff Stadium one :shock: :D .
The guy joked to my mate you wont want that and he said no but i know someone who would !! ME. So for six months i was proudly wearing my Fleece at work winding everyone up with it like only i can :lol: :lol:
Then one sad sad day i got the Fleece contaminated and after it was cleaned /washed it still had a small amount of activity on there so they couldn't give it back and it had to be incinerated which was to the delight of everyone working there. Everyone was taking the piss because of that :cry: :cry: thought id share that with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the second half and i took my seat with my mate Pete and his family still in the concourse that man Peter Whittingham scored direct from the free kick and the Ninian erupted into Englands number one at David James :lol: and a couple of minutes later we hit the top of the bar, then Pete and his family got to there seats extremely pissed off they missed the goal. Got to mention Gypes what has happened to him? Again he was shocking and made Hudson look world class,i have to say Hudson was impressive today despite being turned and left for dead by Jon Stead in the first half.
On came Jason Koumas for Mcphail and soon after we win a free kick on the D i was waiting for Koumas to take when bang Peter Whittingham scored a peach which led to chants of 2-0 and you fucked it up booming around the ground. :D :D

A win is a win even though we made hard work of it but with QPR and Norwich drawing, the three points was massive today.
Fantastic to see Chops back!! Olli and Whitts was outstanding today but we really miss the leadership of Bellamy on the pitch
A return to the Ninian for another wet one and an uneventful trip home on the Rhymney train, No singing!! no attention seeking Lesbian looking nutcases to be heard or seen anywhere apart from some rather noisy girls one shouting to everyone that she was part Welsh and part English and i wanted to shout your part Pedigree as well, but i thought better of it. :lol: :lol: we have had enough bad press without me adding to it :P :P

Re: Bristol City my day

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Claire is Officially Lovely :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:25 pm

placid-casual wrote:Claire is Officially Lovely :D

Tart :lol: :lol: thats you Jules not Claire :oops:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm

My day:

Arrived at a cold CCS at around 9.15, went to ladbrokes put on an accumaltor (which lost... again) then walked to asda for a slash (dont know if you needed to know that, but this is a detailed look into the life of Fish). One thing I gotta mention is those handryers in Asda's box, bloody hell they are powerfull, almost dropped me. After a good 5 minutes playing with the handryer I walked back to CCS to meet my mother who sells 50/50 tickets, also saw Carl, or does he not exist :shock: Quick "hi" to my Mum then walk to the Ninian. Walked in and watched the tumble weed roll past my foot, it was that empty! Ordered a breakfast had a pint and sat down. Then the arrival of Andy (premier one), closely followed by Annis, Ackers, Milly and everyone else. My breakfast came over but then was shadowed by the arrival of Annis' meal for three.. or meal for Annis as the case maybe!
Ate my breakfast blah blah blah, quick hello to the Bristol mafia, big shout out to Nukes, Jules and co who I dont know names of sorry. Went outside and my life then became complete as Claires smile lit up my heart, (call me ;) :lol: ) Then I met Hiya mate! Alright? for the first time, bit of a dodgey one, watch him.. Nah he seems tidy like butt init!
Went to the game, got really fed up as Bristol scored their second, but it was a brilliant comeback, dont really need to go into the game as loads already have. The atmosphere wasn't too bad, its been worse but it had its moments today, def the 5 mins after we took the lead (which I think, shouldn't have been a free kick, about time we had some dodgey decisions for us)

Came home had some grub then watched my bet fail, whilst talking to some Rangers fans (who won). Ate some food, contemplated whether to go out or not then realised I couldn't be arsed. Celebrated Merthyr going top of the league with a Cadbury trifal (we celebrate hard in gods country!). And now I'm typing this.. If anyone actually reads all this then I feel for you :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Nuclearblue alright mate I got off the same train from Hengoed and had a lovely breakfast in the nin a great day as long as you do not think of Hudson and Gypes in the first 10 minutes .but did you see Mcnamara with a prem breakfast after the game what a sight :lol: He took his time but went through it fair play.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:20 pm

I saw plenty first thing getting threw there breakfasts which made snowdonia look like a mole hill :lol: :lol: Did you get the train to Ninian Park ? Waiting for the train on said station after the game i was looking over the new housing development and i felt quite sad trying to look where the Bob bank was :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:My day:

Arrived at a cold CCS at around 9.15, went to ladbrokes put on an accumaltor (which lost... again) then walked to asda for a slash (dont know if you needed to know that, but this is a detailed look into the life of Fish). One thing I gotta mention is those handryers in Asda's box, bloody hell they are powerfull, almost dropped me. After a good 5 minutes playing with the handryer I walked back to CCS to meet my mother who sells 50/50 tickets, also saw Carl, or does he not exist :shock: Quick "hi" to my Mum then walk to the Ninian. Walked in and watched the tumble weed roll past my foot, it was that empty! Ordered a breakfast had a pint and sat down. Then the arrival of Andy (premier one), closely followed by Annis, Ackers, Milly and everyone else. My breakfast came over but then was shadowed by the arrival of Annis' meal for three.. or meal for Annis as the case maybe!
Ate my breakfast blah blah blah, quick hello to the Bristol mafia, big shout out to Nukes, Jules and co who I dont know names of sorry. Went outside and my life then became complete as Claires smile lit up my heart, (call me ;) :lol: ) Then I met Hiya mate! Alright? for the first time, bit of a dodgey one, watch him.. Nah he seems tidy like butt init!
Went to the game, got really fed up as Bristol scored their second, but it was a brilliant comeback, dont really need to go into the game as loads already have. The atmosphere wasn't too bad, its been worse but it had its moments today, def the 5 mins after we took the lead (which I think, shouldn't have been a free kick, about time we had some dodgey decisions for us)

Came home had some grub then watched my bet fail, whilst talking to some Rangers fans (who won). Ate some food, contemplated whether to go out or not then realised I couldn't be arsed. Celebrated Merthyr going top of the league with a Cadbury trifal (we celebrate hard in gods country!). And now I'm typing this.. If anyone actually reads all this then I feel for you :D

Thats not bad Fishy. I didn't know you knew Jules Chief!!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:12 pm

good read as usual chief 8-) :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm

and no me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Off Course Mr Fish knows me !! I'm a legend leg-end mate after I battered Exeter that Time Steve !

lol :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and no me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Only saw you at a glance Chief but i did raise a glass to your latest grandchild though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:36 pm

placid-casual wrote:Off Course Mr Fish knows me !! I'm a legend leg-end mate after I battered Exeter that Time Steve !

lol :ayatollah:

Yeah i still chuckle at that :lol: :lol: that was the single most brave thing i have ever seen and the most foolish especially as Usain Bolt would of been left trailing in your dust as you ran past me with about 50 Exeter chasing after you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

lol It was madness ! It was the exuberance of Youth !! :o

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

I should of made one of Annis Books ! or Terrace legends !! I would of dressed it up a bit ie 200 Exeter v Me !! and I won etc they backed off I was Round house Karate Kicking them etc f**k sake I might give it a go. My Imagination is Running wild ! That Claire is Lovely! :(

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 pm

placid-casual wrote:lol It was madness ! It was the exuberance of Youth !! :o

It was that big fella that couldn't run very fast so he turned round and took one for the team. Cath was crying in the garage as the poor lass was terrified. She dont come to games any more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:45 pm

placid-casual wrote:I should of made one of Annis Books ! or Terrace legends !! I would of dressed it up a bit ie 200 Exeter v Me !! and I won etc they backed off I was Round house Karate Kicking them etc f**k sake I might give it a go. My Imagination is Running wild ! That Claire is Lovely! :(

I bet she is getting mighty impressed by your story Chief :lol: :lol: Them Exeter got battered soon after they were trying to get into peoples houses trying to get away from a mob of City. Great days pity my MRS didn't think so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 am

milly44 wrote:good read as usual chief 8-) :mrgreen:

Cheers Milly hope to go to QPR so will be looking forward to writing up that one because its going to be mental :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 am

A Good Report :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Cheers Milly hope to go to QPR so will be looking forward to writing up that one because its going to be mental :lol: :lol: :lol:

see you there. somebody has to protect baz you see :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Cracking, Nuclear :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Marc wrote:Cracking, Nuclear :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

see you there. somebody has to protect baz you see :lol:

The great QPR headbutt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

:D Thanks!!!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Claire wrote:

Claire i dont want to dampen anything but he thought Susan Boyle was lovely as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

Claire i dont want to dampen anything but he thought Susan Boyle was lovely as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is a stunner!! Fair play!! :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 pm

I bet you would swap her for Cheryl Cole hey Claire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I bet you would swap her for Cheryl Cole hey Claire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheryl :love4:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Claire wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I bet you would swap her for Cheryl Cole hey Claire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheryl :love4:

Girl on Girl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.