Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BE HONEST REGARDING CARDIFF

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 am

BLUES, Do you want them to Win every game, Loose every game or Dont care what they do ?

Re: BE HONEST REGARDING CARDIFF

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 am

I hope they win but don't get excited about it.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:58 am

I don't care Annis as long as they don't f**k our pitch up. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 am

Honestly don't care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:00 am

Who?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 am

I hope they win but I dont watch them at CCS which is a shame they moved really because before that I had season tickets and travelled too two away games

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 am

I hope ALL Cardiff teams do well,

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:BLUES, Do you want them to Win every game, Loose every game or Dont care what they do ?

I Didn't care about them yesterday, I don't care about them today and I couldn't give a toss about them tomorrow. :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 am

Really couldn't care less......dont like egg! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 am

I really don't care I would also prefer them at the arms park rather than the CCS

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:56 am

Who the f**k are Cardiff Blues ;) :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 am

I like them to win, but don't have the same level of interest as I did in the old days of the old Cardiff RFC.

Its always nice to see them, or the other Welsh regions, do well against the English in particular.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 am

Good luck to them, like someone else has said - as long as they dont ruin the pitch.

To be honest I cant see them being tennants for too long, give it another year at most. CCS just too big for them :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 am

Want every Cardiff team to win!
Great City to live in..so you know?

Same with the Welsh Rugby team..

We all know the vast majority of the Welsh Rugby teams fans on International day are just out to pull and drink beer...not knocking them for that at all! haha....BUT don't pretend it's our national sport. (The Press especially...it's an 'event' NOT a Sport...like a Rodeo show in America).

The lads who go away with the regions are bang on in my opinion...fans like us, so no complaints there at all.

But (and the single proves this) there are no fans more committed and intelligent than the vast majority of Cardiff/Wales football fans (and other teams too) just by their very definition as being outsiders... it makes them closer....like a brotherhood....long may that continue. ;)

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 am

Jonathan Owen wrote:Want every Cardiff team to win!
Great City to live in..so you know?

Same with the Welsh Rugby team..

We all know the vast majority of the Welsh Rugby teams fans on International day are just out to pull and drink beer...not knocking them for that at all! haha....BUT don't pretend it's our national sport. (The Press especially...it's an 'event' NOT a Sport...like a Rodeo show in America).

The lads who go away with the regions are bang on in my opinion...fans like us, so no complaints there at all.

But (and the single proves this) there are no fans more committed and intelligent than the vast majority of Cardiff/Wales football fans (and other teams too) just by their very definition as being outsiders... it makes them closer....like a brotherhood....long may that continue. ;)

Agree 100% :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 am

Scarlets for me, but then again the neighbour plays for them.... :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 am

I,ve no problem with any of the welsh egg chasers wining (especially when they play english teams) but i don,t want them playing at our stadium!!!!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 am

Keli wrote:Scarlets for me, but then again the neighbour plays for them.... :ayatollah:

I'm a Turk too and the best thing about it is that we hate the jacks aswell.

Do you live down West Wales Keli? Spill the beans...who's the player that lives next to you?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 am

Yes, I am one of the rare breed who like both sports, and am a Blues fan too. My boy would choose to watch the City rather than the Blues (live) every time, but we still enjoy the odd rugby game. He plays both for clubs, and both in school, which I think is healthy. Quite a few rugby players have been decent footballers, and could have been signed by professional clubs. Anything rather than have him sat with his mouth open clicking a game controller!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:50 am

Honestly couldn't care less.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
Keli wrote:Scarlets for me, but then again the neighbour plays for them.... :ayatollah:

I'm a Turk too and the best thing about it is that we hate the jacks aswell.

Do you live down West Wales Keli? Spill the beans...who's the player that lives next to you?

Pontypool and Iestyn Thomas :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm not a rugby fan but I want them to win every game.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 pm

f*cking hate um.

off down the dragons now in a bit, my mate is captain and starts at 10 tonight so off to support them and him.

ole ole ole ole dragons dragons :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:05 pm

I really dont care about them. A few of the guys in work go and watch them and all I ask is how is my pitch

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:03 pm

don't care to be honest, I do watch Wales in the rugby for a drink but I have no interest in rugby I just go to the pub

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Cardiff City are my number 1 team, but I still hope that they do well especially when the play the Jack Ospreys. :ayatollah: :D

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:36 pm

I root for any Welsh team playing any sport :)

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Win. They represent the region and the country when they play opposition outside of Wales. Also by winning games they can win tournaments and then win Money to keep paying us :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm

dont really care...but its good for the city if they are winnings games and trophies.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BLUES, Do you want them to Win every game, Loose every game or Dont care what they do ?

I used to go watch the 'real' Cardiff RFC when I lived in Westgate Street flats many moons ago (it was easier to become a member for parking purposes....although locking the gates until 8 am was occasionally a bit of a pain!!) and still watch out for their results.

I haven't watched the 'Blues' ever and, like others, I wish they'd feck off and play back in the Arms Park or SWALEC Stadium where they'd leave our pitch alone and be more welcome by their own supporters....

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x