Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daft things from the past

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Have you ever done anything that thinking back seemed a bit daft? What I am about to tell you is 100% true and it really did happen this way.
Go easy on me, when I was young I was a bit new to the ways of women. Here's a actual story from my learning about women process...

I'd been seeing this girl for a while and we were both quite young and new to the game so to speak. This one night we were in her bedroom and I was sitting on the edge of the bed eating a pack of crisps and watching some crap on her TV.
I wasn't paying her much attention to be fair, when all of a sudden she stood up. She gave me a very funny look, one that I'd never seen before, a bit strange I remember thinking.
She snatched the pack of crisps from my hand and threw it in the bin. She then turned off the TV followed by the bedroom light. She then laid on her back on the bed just behind me.

I stood up, looked at her and thought.... You ignorant bitch, I know when I'm not wanted. I picked up my jacket and went home. :ayatollah:

If you asked her she would verify that is exactly the way it happened. :roll:

Re: Daft things from the past

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm

getting married was a daft move for me :D

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

dont let miss hood hear you saying that boss. im sure she'd luv to tread the boards with you one day fella!

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:dont let miss hood hear you saying that boss. im sure she'd luv to tread the boards with you one day fella!

i'l have to make an honest woman of her one day as a thank you for putting up with me :lol: