Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS ABRAHAM JNR - LIVE ON LBC LONDON

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Yesterday afternoon at 13.30 talking about the apparent upsurge in youngsters getting involved in football hooliganism. Fair play Annis thought you spoke sense and even made the figures sound correct.

http://lbc.audioagain.com/player_popup. ... 529c40e45c

listen from 28mins :ayatollah:

Re: ANNIS ABRAHAM JNR - LIVE ON LBC LONDON

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Good interview mate, Im not a week in week out fan this year tho :o Unfortunately i lost my job, and couldn't afford a season ticket. I did post on here asking if they do half season tickets but nobody answered.

I am now in a new job and looking forward :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Good interview mate, Im not a week in week out fan this year tho :o Unfortunately i lost my job, and couldn't afford a season ticket. I did post on here asking if they do half season tickets but nobody answered.

well done getting new job ! city always do deals go and see them

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Good interview mate, Im not a week in week out fan this year tho :o Unfortunately i lost my job, and couldn't afford a season ticket. I did post on here asking if they do half season tickets but nobody answered.

It was a good interview, I will ask 2moro for you if there is a half season ticket :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

mallo wrote:

well done getting new job ! city always do deals go and see them

Cheers MALL! Mate remember i posted about getting a hard time in an interview? Well i got the job :ayatollah: Turns out my director is a Wednesday fan!..LOL His nephew is a Blunt fan...... :lol:

Pot calling kettle black :lol:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

They sell half season tickets at Christmas

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Xcasual wrote:They sell half season tickets at Christmas

Cheers mate, i'll def get 1 then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:Yesterday afternoon at 13.30 talking about the apparent upsurge in youngsters getting involved in football hooliganism. Fair play Annis thought you spoke sense and even made the figures sound correct.

great job annis :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

It was a good interview, I will ask 2moro for you if there is a half season ticket :ayatollah:

Top- man! Cheers Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Can you find out if the club is doing payment plan for season tickets cheers Carl :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Annis you spoke well in this interview and on Radio 5 the other day. Not bad for a caveman, as somebody called us :lol:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:Yesterday afternoon at 13.30 talking about the apparent upsurge in youngsters getting involved in football hooliganism. Fair play Annis thought you spoke sense and even made the figures sound correct.

bollocks just getting into the nitty gritty of Mr A interview and the prick cuts him short arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

well done getting new job ! city always do deals go and see them[/quote]

Cheers MALL! Mate remember i posted about getting a hard time in an interview? Well i got the job :ayatollah: Turns out my director is a Wednesday fan!..LOL His nephew is a Blunt fan...... :lol:

Pot calling kettle black :lol:[/quote]

get sam to get you a pay rise

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

mallo wrote:well done getting new job ! city always do deals go and see them

Pot calling kettle black :lol:[/quote]

get sam to get you a pay rise[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Sam ive met couple of times, met your sister Mandy and your Dad :ayatollah:

Sounds like a plan ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co ... 03246.html

Makes some valid points. IMHO!!!!!

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 am

The Club havnt sold Half Season Tickets for a good number of years now.

A close mate who couldnt go at the start of last season enquired around Christmas onwards and there were also complaints on CCMB that they were not selling them, most people thought it was bizzare but the reason given was that Seasons Tickets are on offer at a discounted rate at the START of the season and they deemed it unfair to let people buy a half season ticket at a discounted rate half way through, ie if the club were doing well.

Basicly, so you buy tickets individualy so they make more money on the Match Day Ticket Price.

This was the stance under the Ridler, whether the new regime will change that now you will have to wait and see but I wouldnt hold your breath to be honest.

Sorry that is not realy what you wanted to here.. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Annis, a good interview, fair play.

I have an article at home that I cut out, about Ted Croker, former Chairman of the FA, telling Thatcher where she can stick her proposals for limiting hooliganism.

To cut a long story short, the one line that sticks in my mind is this:

These people are society's problem, and we don't want your hooligans in our sport

I thought that was superb and sums up, for me, the whole situation on hooliganism/football/modern society.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Enjoyed that. Truthfully spoken :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Did anyone listen to that yuppy c**t who came on after Annis?

What a prick. Never been to a game and he's passing off judgment. tw*t!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 pm

CHEERS Everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:31 am

well done annis :ayatollah: